Hope.

Merry

Hope.

Post by Merry » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:35 am

Hey everyone, how are you all? It's Merry from Canada. I am mother of 3 kids. The main point is that I am overweight since childhood. People used to ask me to lose weight. They used to say that I will find difficulty in conceiving. I ignored them, and had faith in myself. See, I am a mother although I was overweight. Have hope in yourself guys.

Camilla

Re: Hope.

Post by Camilla » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:47 am

That is absolutely correct. In most of the cases weight has to do nothing with pregnancy. It is wrong to assume that overweight people cannot become pregnant. The most important thing is to be happy with yourself. Whether you are slim or not does not matter. If you are satisfied with yourself then you do not need to listen to anyone else. You are on the right track dear. May you always stay happy like this.

Jessica Dave

Post by Jessica Dave » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:48 pm

Hello Merry. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Welcome to this forum. I am happy for you. You are a very strong woman. Always stay happy love. Take care.

Selina James

Post by Selina James » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:52 pm

Hi. I don't think weight is a major problem you face when you are getting pregnancy. A lot of women who are overweight do conceive. You just have to be healthy enough. Congrats to you on your amazing kids. Hope you have a long, happy and healthy life. Stay blessed.

Amelia Kerr

Post by Amelia Kerr » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:28 am

Hello? How are you? Hope you will be fine. Dear, remember everything need time. So be patient. Be positive. Do not lose your hope. Keep doing hard working. Avoid fast food. Drik water as more as possible. I hope you will lose weight in near future. Thanks for sharing this post. Have a good day. God bless you.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:17 pm

Oh my god, this is such a great news. You are so lucky buddy. I enjoyed reading your post a lot. So, how's your children honey? Well, you have encouraged all of us. Take care of your children and yourself. Have a great time honey.

Hande Ercel

Post by Hande Ercel » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:59 am

Hai? How are you? Its very good that you think about weight loss. Noting is impossible in this world if you think you can. So be confident. You have to do it. Swimming is the best thing to lose weight. Jogging is also a good option. Good luck.

Samta Boykin

Post by Samta Boykin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:20 am

Hello, Merry. How are you doing? I hope you are doing amazing. Hope is the best thing you can give to someone. Honey but overweight is not good for health. It can lead us towards many problems. To do diet is not to mean to starve yourself. You can eat in small portions and food which is less in calories. Take care.

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Hello there girl. It is nice to have you here on this forum. Thank you for sharing your story. I am so motivated after reading it. People should understand this . It is not correct that people who are over weight can not get pregnant. This is totally wrong. Bless you sweetie .Have good day.

Scoobys

Post by Scoobys » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:48 am

Hey, how are you? Thanks for posting here. You have a motivating story! Many people will find help in here and hopefully will understand. However, to avoid health issues we must have a balance weight. Its important to eat healthy. God bless you.