Research...

Henry

Re: Research...

Post by Henry » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:02 pm

Og that's pretty good idea. I am happy for you. Have you started working on it? Well, there are many causes behind this. Many people don't care about the daily requirements. They consume more calories and eats too much without exercising, they are mostly obese. It is also a hereditary disease. So, one should adopt the precautions to overcome this.

Jason David

Post by Jason David » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:07 pm

Hey buddy, how're you? This is very good topic to research on. By this we can help people knowing the disadvantages of overweight. Overweight makes a person lazy. Overweight can cause him feel guilty infront of others. Overweight can lead to many deseases. It was nice replying to you.Take good care of yourself buddy.

judy

Post by judy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:34 am

Being over weight is a big problem. You can gave blood pressure issues. Also cardiac issues. They can have joint pain problems too. Walking and doing normal house hold chores is not possible too. So best is to stay in the BMI. It's great if you are.

Zenario Gail

Post by Zenario Gail » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:34 pm

Hello there. How are you? Hope all is well. Thanks for the post dear. Its really useful. Hope everyone gains from it. Take care. Bless you. Have an amazing day love.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:20 pm

Hello Merry. Keeping a weight check is very important. Overweight cause numerous probl3ms and diseases like heart failure, diabetes, paralysis and etc. Thanks for sharing this. God bless you. Lots of love to you. Take care.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Hey there. Thanks alot for the post. I have learned alot from this. This forum is really helpful. Hope we all gain. Take care. All the best to you dear.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:07 pm

Hi. How are you? Overweight is a serious problem nowadays. it is causing many complications. I have not experienced it yet. Lets see what others have to say. Keep us updated. Lots of love.

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Well, how are you, honey? How is going your research? What's your data size? Are you conducting research in a specified population? Kindly share it with me. Maybe I can help you with your research project. It's a topic interest of mine. Good luck.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Hello Merry. Hope you are well. I think that it's wonderful that you're attempting to research on this. Not many people realize the significance of maintaining your health and weight. Being fit and in good shape results in many positive effects. I hope your research encourages people to be healthy. Take care!

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:17 pm

Hi there Merry, how are you? How are things at your end? Hope this finds you in good health. That is a wonderful idea dear. The topic of research is also very good. Looking forward to reading everyone's experiences. Would be helpful for all. Take care.