Research...

Kyliee

Re: Research...

Post by Kyliee » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:36 pm

Thank you for letting us know about you. Really something important to discuss from your side. I agree with you. Overweight can lead a person to some serious diseases. I hope that most women here will take it as a note. Make exercise your habit. My prayers are with you. Good luck.

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:51 pm

Hey thank you for sharing this post. I also wanted people to share their experiences. You did a good thing. I love your post. I love reading about different experiences. Keep sharing. Take care.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:00 pm

Hi! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. There can be so many problems. Like I can't find one good cause. It only brings harm. Obesity is really dangerous. It can even lead to death.

Chinayl

Post by Chinayl » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:22 pm

Hey there. You are doing a great job. I hope we all get to learn. Bless you dear. Take care. Have a an amazing day. All the best to you.

Belle

Post by Belle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello, I second you. Keeping a weight check is very important.We have to care about our body weight and it can cause health issues. No pain means no gains. So we have to do hard work and exercise. exercise daily. drink a lot of water. try protein diet. Thanks for sharing this. Over weight cause numerous problems and diseases like heart failure, diabetes, paralysis and etc. People should know their weight according to their BMI. God bless you. Take care.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:13 am

Hello. I agree with you. Maintaining a healthy weight is very important. Being significantly overweight can never be beneficial. So we should take proper diet. Good luck. Take care of yourself.

Charlotte Gail

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:44 pm

Hello there. How are you? You need to drink plenty of water to help expedite the process of ridding your body of excess sodium, you can also consume high-water content foods. Reach for cucumbers, tomatoes, watermelon, asparagus, grapes, celery, artichokes, pineapple, and cranberries — all of which contain diuretic properties that will also help you stay full due to their higher fiber content. Take care. Bless you.

Marry stephen

Post by Marry stephen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:09 pm

Hey Merry, how are you? Well, thanks for your reply dear. I am happy that you care for us dear. This is so sweet of you buddy. Being overweight is full of struggles. It takes a lot of time to lose weight. Take care lady! Have a good day!

Abargeen Rose

Post by Abargeen Rose » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:34 pm

Hey there. This is amazing. Thanks for sharing this. Hope everyone benefits from this. Take care. All the best. God bless you dear. Prayers with you.

Edwina

Post by Edwina » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Hey Honey. How is your day going? I hope things are well at your end. I do not have any experience on this topic. I hope somebody here helps you. You seem smart. You will do it wonderfully. All the best to you.