Research...

Merry

Re: Research...

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:36 am

Diane Castle wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:52 pm
Hello! How are you? I think you have chosen a very good topic for your research. I agree with you. People need to be aware of the problems and possible diseases caused by being overweight. This type of research will surely benefit many people. Good luck!
Hey Diane, I am very good. How are you? Well, thanks for your reply dear. People are facing many issues on this. So, I decided to make a booklet on it. It good to help others. God will help us too then. Lots of love sweetie.

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:31 am

Mcbeth Caire wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:59 pm
Hey friend. How are you? Hope things are good. Dont worry too much. This takes time. Stay positive dear. Hope all goes good. Take care. Wish you luck love.
Hey Friend, I am good. How are you doing? Well, what are you trying to say dear? I am sorry I don't get you. Who said that I am worrying. I am not facing any problem dear. I think you have misunderstood something.

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:36 am

Daphne wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:31 pm
The list is very long. On the top is heart disease and stroke. Then you have high blood pressure. In some cases it may cause diabetes. The most common issue is with breathing. Your movement reduces. Your laziness reaches new heights.
Hey yeah, you are very correct. Well, thanks for your reply dear. I wasn't expecting so much support from you all. I am glad that you all think like me. Yeah, we face difficulty in movement too. Take care! Have a blessed life dear.

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:40 am

ashleyjohn wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:35 pm
Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. having overweight is the main reason of many diseases. we should cure it. The main thing in this regard is that you should keep consistence. gaining weight take not much time. whereas the loosing weight is quite slow. take Care.
Hey Ashley, I am good. Well, your thoughts are very much wide. Well, you are right dear. It takes a lot of time to loose weight. I myself have experienced it. We should avoid junk food. Have a blessed life dear. Take care lady.

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:45 am

ele wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:54 pm
Hey again Merry. How are you doing? i hope you are fine. What kind of research is this? Is it for your institute or more greater level? I would really like to help. I would also like to stay anonymous. I would be comfortable that way.
Hello Elle, I am good. Well, it's just about the consequences of being obese. This can lead to an overall damage to our body system. It can also cause vascular diseases. This can also lead to high blood pressure. Take care honey. God bless you.

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:50 am

Valentina Pal wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:16 pm
Hi Merry, hope you are fine. thanks for sharing a good topic. You are right being overweighted leads to many health problems. Such as high blood pressure, heart disease, and strokes certain types of cancer, the liver disease kidney disease also many pregnancy problems. I hope this information helps others too. Have a good day. Take care.
Hey Valentina, how are you? Your reply is very informative. These are all vascular diseases. I want to safe from all this. This can make them lazy. I think that it's really important to spread our knowledge. So, I want to help people. Hope you will appreciate my thoughts.

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:54 am

sareh wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:43 pm
Hey Mery. How are you darling? i hope you are doing great. I hope you get success in your research. I am afraid I don’t have any story or experience to share. Other members here have a lot of information. They are helpful too.
Hey, I am good. What about you? How are you doing dear? Well, I have successfully completed it dear. Well, it's all right dear. So, this means that you are maintaining your weight from the beginning. Take care honey. Have a blessed life!

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:58 am

ely wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:47 pm
Hey Merry dear. How are you doing dear? There is a detailed post about this. I guess there are more than 1 post. I woud take time out and share the links with you. You can give them a read. They will help you a lot. Best of luck.
Hey Ely, nice taking to you dear. I am perfect buddy. Yeah, you are right. It's a very hot topic now a days. Everyone is getting cautious about their health day by day. People are getting more aware of the problems faced by obesity. I just want to make them more aware. Take care!

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:04 am

elisha wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:56 pm
Hey Merry. What happened dear? Is it a research for some institute or for yourself? I would like you to share the results of your research here. We want to get benefited from it. I am sure others want it too. We will be thankful to you. Thank you dear in advance.
Hello Elisha, I am good dear. It's just a research for you guys. It's just for common people. Yes darling, I will share it once it's fully done. Yeah, they also need it. Well, I am sure it will benefit you dear.Take care! Have a blessed life!

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:12 am

Sophia wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:42 am
Hi. Hope you are fine. I am so glad to see your post. Your approach is so good. You are the angel for the society. There are a lot of problems caused by overweight. One of them is that you can't walk properly. Secondly, an overweighted person can't climb on the mountains. It is very difficult to walk on steep slopes. One must keep healthy by doing exercise and walk. This is the key to success. Wishing you a fruitful life.
Hey, I am good. Yeah, these are the physical problems too. Thanks for your concern. Well, I am glad that you shared your reply too. I'll add these also on my research. Thanks for your concern. Take care lady!