Research...

Lorraine

Re: Research...

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:14 pm

I do not have any personal experience or I would have shared definitely. I like your post. We all should share our experiences. This will help people here a lot. It might motivate some too. Keep posting more. Have a great day.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Hi merry. Thats a great effort. Youre doing an amazing deed. Here's my input for this list: cholesterol levels rise. Risk of a heart attack. Chances of Diabetes mellitus increase. Increased blood pressure and joint pain. That's all i can think of.

Stephney

Post by Stephney » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:04 pm

Hello Merry, I was 48 before marriage and gained around 16 kgs after my first baby. It got really hard for me to move. I used to cry all day. My husband supported me later and I lost those extra 16 pounds within 6 months. Through clean eating and portion control. Many people have done that successfully. I am one of them too. Take care.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:20 pm

How are you? Yes you are right! Thanks for sharing this with us. Its really important for all of us to read this. So what is the update now? I am happy for you. God bless you!

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi, how are you? Hope you are doing great. You are doing an amazing job. The topic you select for research is very important for all the human being. Almost everyone dealing with this nowadays. Overweight causes so many problems in our health. Like high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, pregnancy problems and so on. We should maintain our weight by eating healthy food so we can avoid these problems. Thanks for spreading awareness. Take care.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:01 pm

Hey, how are you? Nice name girl. Nice topic honey. I am glad seeing your post. Your post brought me knowledge too. May god bless you. Have a good day.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Hey Merry, how are you? Well, I hope you are good. It's good that you are making such a research. These researches help a lot afterwards. Kindly share it with us too. God bless you honey. Always stay happy and healthy. Take care!

Simmy

Post by Simmy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:15 pm

Hello Merry, hope you are doing well. This is a good initiative. We all should be aware of problems caused by obesity. Its one of the life taking disease. It's also found in children unfortunately. Parents need to be careful. There is a huge difference between, being healthy and being fat. Sugar, heart disease and kidney problems are the results of obesity. Take care.

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:54 am

Hey there. Thanks for highlighting this topic. This forum is really helpful. I hope we all get to learn from this, Take care. Bless you. Have a good day.