Research...

Merry

Research...

Post by Merry » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:30 am

I just need your help members. I am creating a research on problems caused by overweight. It's good to make the world aware of it. We all shall maintain our weight from now only. I'll glad if you all will share your experiences. I thank you all in advance. Take care of yourselves.

Camilla

Re: Research...

Post by Camilla » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:55 am

Maintaining weight is very important. Being overweight can never be beneficial. Overweight find it difficult to carry out daily activities. They develop breathing problems. Your monthly cycle is affected. You cannot fit into clothes. Moreover you start to avoid the public. It's because you feel bad about being overweight. Instead of losing your confidence, it is better to lose those extra pounds. You do not need to be a size zero but try to stay in a limit. Balance is necessary in life.

Jessica Dave

Post by Jessica Dave » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:44 pm

Hey Honey. I totally agree with you. I wish I could share something with you. I have no such experiences. I wish you best of luck for your research. Hope you get to find good experiences from this forum. Have a happy and healthy life.

Selina James

Post by Selina James » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:46 pm

Hello there. How is it going? Overweight can be a great issue. It is better to not get to that point. Everybody should take care of their health. It is essential. Not saying that you should be slim and smart, but we all should be healthy enough.

Amelia Kerr

Post by Amelia Kerr » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:31 am

Hello? How are you? Hope you will be fine. I think you are right. We have to care about our body weight. So remember no pain means no gains. So we have to do hard work. Go for running daily in morning. Do exercises. Thanks for sharing this. God bless you.

Fifi Smiley

Post by Fifi Smiley » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:07 am

Hey darling. I hope you are doing pretty good. Well, I like your thinking. I truly agree with you. It is really good that you are creating a research on problems caused by overweight, so that people can get help from it. Being overweight means, we automatically become prone to heart diseases. Such people suffer greatly. Thay have more chances of dying earlier than many others. They become inactive because they cannot carry their weight. I hope this will help. Goodbye. Have a nice day.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:12 pm

Thanks for your post honey. You are right buddy. It's very important to make the world aware of it. We all are with you honey. Have you completed your research? Kindly update us with the recent news. Take care of yourself buddy.

Hande Ercel

Post by Hande Ercel » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:04 am

Hello. What about your health. I think you really post good lines. Thanks for giving us this piece of good advice. We must have to take special care of ourselves. Go for exercises daily, Go for running. Have faith in God. Good luck.

Samta Boykin

Post by Samta Boykin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:25 am

Hi, Merry. How are you? Welcome to the forum. Overweight is the root cause of every disease. It leads us towards many complications. To do diet is not to go on starving mode. Overweight can cause infertility and can increase the risk of heart attack. Keep sharing. Take care.

Welesly

Post by Welesly » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:54 pm

How are you? Yes you are right! Thanks for sharing this with us. Its really important for all of us to read this. So what is the update now? I am happy for you. God bless you!