Now!

ely

Re: Now!

Post by ely » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:47 pm

Hey Merry sweetheart. I hope you are doing fine in your life? I pray that you get to the weight you want to. Eating less won't help. Start exercising too. Start this combination soon. You will get the result you want dear. Best of luck.

elisha

Post by elisha » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:57 pm

Hey Merry dear. This made me sad. I hope you are fine soon. Exercise hard and cut down your diet. It will help you a lot dear. Drink ginger tea, it is magical weight lose drink. Try it and share your results. Love you dear and stay blessed.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:56 am

Hey Dear, How are you hope you are good. I think you have to calculate your calories on what you eat on daily basis. Also check out that how many calories you need to loose. Try to be in between these calories count. You will get the result. take Care.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:26 am

Hi. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting your problem. I suggest you do some exercise in the morning. Try to increase the time of exercise day by day. I hope you will lose the weight. Secondly, don't take fast food. Take green tea in your diet. Try to take less meal. It would be helpful for you. Take care!

Elena Diaz

Post by Elena Diaz » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:54 am

Hi love. How are you? Hope all is fine. You need to cut down on fattening diet. Have good and boiled diet. Hope all goes good. Take care. All the best dear. Wish you luck.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:26 pm

Hey there. How are you doing?. Hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing this with us. A nutritionist can help you better dear. Revise your diet plan. Make jogging and exercise your habit. God bless you, dear. May you succeed in your goal. Take a great care of yourself. Enjoy your life.

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:28 pm

Hi Merry. How are you doing? You should try exercising. It is the most effective way to loose weight. It will help you greatly. Do try. Good luck. Stay blessed.

Belle

Post by Belle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:00 pm

Hey, dont worry. . These days everyone wants to lose weight. One must put in a lot of hard work if they want to see the results. Maybe your diet lacks something. Try to have a high protein diet. It is really helpful in weight loss. You should consult a dietitian. They can tell you whats wrong. Dont give up honey. All will be good. Take care. All the best.

Nora

Post by Nora » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:02 pm

People you need to have patience. Remove the word NOW from your life. You cannot get instant results. Just like the results of your exams come at a specific time similarly weight loss results need time. Don't complicate things. This is no rocket science. Fat requires time to burn. Especially when you try it at home.

Ashley harry

Post by Ashley harry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:12 pm

Hey dear, I am fine. Its interesting that you wanna lose yout weight. Fat takes time to burn. It takes time dont lose your patience. Do work out , morning and eve walks. And just eat fruits and vegetables. You can take advise from your consultant that how to lose weight. Have a nice day. Best of luck dear!