Now!

Laraine Elsa

Re: Now!

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Hey there. How are you? Have a good breakfast. Reduce meals through the day. Cut down on sugar. Just take a balanced diet. Hope things go well. All the best. Have a great day.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Hi. How are you? Losing weight is not easy. We need to be very patient. Don't worry. Exercise daily. Maintain a well balanced diet. It will help a lot. Don't lose heart. Keep us updated. All the best.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Hi. I hope this finds you in good health. I am sad to learn about your struggle. Don't worry. Stay strong and positive. I think you have to change your diet plan. You should exercise daily. Do not lose hope. I hope you will lose your weight soon. Good luck. Take care of yourself.

Jenny wings

Post by Jenny wings » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:46 pm

You should not loose hope. You will loose weight but keep trying! Have faith in yourself. Start swimming and jogging. These two help a lot. I also had a strict diet. All the best.

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:52 pm

Hey lovely. What about your present body weight? Have you reduced your body weight? I know I am quite late to reply you. But I have seen that many of us are replying you in an îvery good way. Have you adopted any tools air strategies? Let us know about your present situation. Have a good day.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:43 pm

Hi Merry. How is your day going? I hope things are well at your end. Dear, you should look for more posts on this page. There are many where people have shared their experiences or shared great information. That will help you a lot. I wish you luck.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:35 am

Hi Merry,how are you? Hope things are great at your end. Could you please tell how long has it been since you're trying? Plus, share what you are doing to lose weight. You don't immediately start to lose weight dear. It is a slow and long process,unless you are doing some crash diet. So be patient. Eat healthy. Take care.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:11 pm

Hi merry. The thing is patience. This is what you need more. Honestly you dont lose weight overnight. It takes months of effort. You gotta wait for it. Hope you lose all those extra kilos. Best of luck!

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:28 pm

Hello Merry dear. how are you? Well try to workout daily. You should have a low carb diet. protein diets are very good. add boiled eggs and grilled chicken to your diet. You shall have less fat too. Drinks a lot of water. Take care of yourself honey.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:52 pm

Hey honey dont loose hope. Stay motivated! You can loose weight! Start taking lesser food. Have more fruits. Switch on more to juices. You are going to see a big change!