Now!

Merry

Now!

Post by Merry » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:26 am

Hey guys, how are you all? Well, I need your help here. I'm trying to loose my weight since a long time. I've also changed my diet. Still, there's no positive result. Kindly guide me what to do more. I want to loose my weight now. Will be waiting for your replies.

Camilla

Re: Now!

Post by Camilla » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:39 am

Hello dear. You seem a little upset. Don't worry. Losing weight is not an easy thing to do. First of all you need to set a goal. Decide that how much weight you need to lose. Then you need to find a good gym. If you want to stay at home then you need to look for workouts on the internet. You need to increase your physical activity. Most importantly focus on a healthy diet. I am sure this will be great for you.

Jessica Dave

Post by Jessica Dave » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:54 pm

Hi Dear. Just be determined. Control your diet. Start drinking green tea. It really helps. Run for a few minutes in early morning. That is the best time to get fresh air.

Selina James

Post by Selina James » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:56 pm

Hey Love. Do not worry. Search on the internet about this. You will get to know a lot of effective ways to lose weight. I can't be of much help on this. I just know that dieting and exercise combined can give you great results. Good luck.

Amelia Kerr

Post by Amelia Kerr » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:26 am

Hello? How are you? Hope you will be fine. I think you have to change your diet plan. Eat vegetables as more as possible. Drink plenty of water in a day. Go for running daily in morning. Do not eat fast food. I hope these tips help you a lot. God bless you. Good luck.

Fifi Smiley

Post by Fifi Smiley » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:29 am

I am good. How are you dear? That is something weird. I mean, I am quite surprised why didn't you lose weight. I think sometimes diet is not that effective on some people. You should walk frequently. You should exercise on daily basis. I hope you will get slim soon. Goodbye. Best of luck.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:22 pm

Hello dear, how are you? Well, why don't you go for jogging and swimming? You shall have a low carb diet. Try to have more proteins honey. You shall have less fat too. Eat more spicy food. Take care of yourself honey.

Hande Ercel

Post by Hande Ercel » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:47 am

Hello? How are you? Hope you will be fine. Dear, you have to keep patience. Have faith in God. Remember, the human body needs time to recover. Do regular exercise. Good luck. Stay blessed.

Samta Boykin

Post by Samta Boykin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:32 am

Hi, There. How are you? I hope you are doing good. Thank you for sharing this post. I know overweight is just a problem. Our lifestyles are much disturbed due to the gadgets we have these days. I suggest you have a warm cup of green tea with lemon. Try eating in small portions. Food which is less is calories will also help. Take care.

Hande Ercel

Post by Hande Ercel » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:46 am

Hello? How are you? Hope you will be fine. Dear, you have to prove your self-strong. Do not lose hope. Have firm faith in God. Do proper exercises. Go for running daily. You can also do yoga. Good luck. Stay blessed.