Swim

ele

Re: Swim

Post by ele » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:56 am

Hello there Sheezan. We are doing great. What about you? Yes many people were asking about weight loss. Swimming can help a lot. Its 10 minutes equals half hour gym. It is a good exercise. It is also a good leisure time activity.

sareh

Post by sareh » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:31 am

Hello Sheezan dear. I am doing fine. How are you doing? I am happy that now you have a body you have always wished for. Thanks for sharing your journey here. I might help others too. I am very thankful to you for this.

ely

Post by ely » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:35 am

Hey Sheezan sweetheart. We are doing well in our life. How about you? Weight loss is a very difficult thing. Swimming can help a lot in this regard. Swimming is a great activity which requires tremendous amount of effort. It reduces weight quickly. Thank you darling.

elisha

Post by elisha » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:01 am

Hey Sheezan dear. I am doing just fine. How about you? I can't thank you much for this post. Your post motivated me. I have joined swimming club today. I will share my results after a month too. Thank you dear for this.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:09 am

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. You have shared good info. I think this is the easiest way to loose weight. Also it gives you fun. You will never get bored. Thanks for sharing. Take Care. Keep posting.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:38 am

Hi. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting. I thanks for recommending swimming. I know it is very helpful in losing weight. During swimming blood circulation take place. That is good for health. It also helps in breathing fresh air. I also suggest the morning walk as well. In the morning there is fresh air everywhere. So that has more benefit. God bless you.

Elena Diaz

Post by Elena Diaz » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:52 am

Hey love. How are you? My friend went for a swimming course. It was very successful. I think its the perfect exercise. Take care. Bless you. Have an amazing day dear.

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:54 pm

Swimming is a great sport. I have always loved it since my childhood. I used to go for swimming every single day. It felt so cheerful. Everybody should know how to swim. It is an essential. It helps in so many ways.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:14 pm

Hey dear. I hope this finds you well. Thanks for sharing this with us. I agree with you. I will also try this idea of swimming. It is a good exercise to keep your body smart. Stay blessed always. Keep sharing here on the forum. My prayers are with you.

Clairi

Post by Clairi » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:28 pm

Hello Shezaan, you are absolutely right. Swimming is a kind of a workout. It can help a lot in shedding weight. Portion control with gyming and swimming can help a lot. Thanks for sharing your experience. Have a great day. Take care.