Swim

Jinny

Re: Swim

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:16 pm

Hey love. How are you? Hope all is good. Swimming is a very good option. If you can its the most preferred. Take care. Bless you. Have a nice day dear.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:48 pm

Hi Darling. How are you? Welcome to our support forum. Thank you so much for sharing this post. Swimming is the best activity to reduce weight. It makes me fresh. I swim daily. I have a swimming pool in my house. Which makes it much easier. Have a nice day.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:16 pm

Hello there dear. How are you doing today? I hope that things are fine for you. I am sorey to hear that ypur weight is at a point where you need exercise. It is not the end of the world tho. Cheer up a little. Things will be fine very soon.
Swimming is a very demanding sport. If you enjoy it then good for you. Your passion will be a great benefactor. If you don't like swimming that much then fine. Or you could be like me... Someone who is unable to swim... Despite of numerous fucking attempts... You have plenty of alternatives. Biking, running, good ol' walking, hiking... I am sure you will find the thing that you love and that helps you. Gos bless you and your family.