Swim

Sheezan

Swim

Post by Sheezan » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:17 am

Hi giys, how are you all? My instructor told me that swimming reduces a lot of weight. I started swimming last month and I used to walk half an hour actually jog! I have lost all of my extra weight. Now I have a perfect body. You guys should swim to. Its easy and enjoying!

Isabella

Re: Swim

Post by Isabella » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:36 am

Hey, Dear! How are you? Hope you are doing well. swimming is the best activity for weight loss. You need to have a balanced diet. In fact, everyone should have a balanced diet to avoid malnutrition. We should do exercises, especially in the morning. We should make a habit of drinking green tea. Thanks for sharing your post. Have a good day. Take care.

Daisy_john

Post by Daisy_john » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:45 am

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good in health. Yes you are right swimming plays a vital role of loosing your weight. actually it moves your body. broke your fats. its quite enjoyable too. Exercise makes you bored. take Care.

selena

Post by selena » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:52 am

How are you sheezan . Swimming helps a lot in reducing weight. Even running helps too much. There is a research that the children who swim regularly do not gain lot of weight. I think it should be inhabited in children from early age. So that the way they are raised up healthy and fit.

levi

Post by levi » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:39 pm

Hey! I hope you are in good health. Yes, you are right. It really helps in the weight loss. We should make swimming our habit. It reduces weight and also keeps fit. Thank you for sharing your experience. Have a happy life. Take care.

Kara

Post by Kara » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:58 pm

Absolutely right dear. Greater physical exertion leads to more weight loss. Swimming is an effective way to do it. You can even enjoy yourself. There are various exercises like cycling and skipping. These two can also do wonders. However in this hot weather nothing is better then swimming. Enjoy yourselves.

Broklyns

Post by Broklyns » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:38 am

Hi, how are you? Really, is it true?? I love swimming. I do it once in a week. Now I will try doing it more often. Thanks for sharing it with us. God bless you.

Samta Boykin

Post by Samta Boykin » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:30 am

Hello Sheezan. How are you? Thank you for sharing this informative post. I didn't know that swimming can help you so much. I will even join swimming classes so that I can shed some pounds. Did you even follow some diet plan along? Keep sharing. So that others can also benefit from your post. Take care.

Penelope

Post by Penelope » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:26 pm

You must have a great trainer. It is so difficult to lose weight. You need a lot of dedication. It is true that swimming is a really good exercise. It helps to tone your arms and legs. Moreover you lose belly fat easily. It is a great way to get started. Plus you get to enjoy a swim in these hot summers.

Tawnie Saucier

Post by Tawnie Saucier » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 am

Hello Sheezan. How are you feeling these days? You are absolutely right. Swimming helps a lot in losing weight. Actually, it pumps all are muscles in a single task and burn fats of each and every part of the body. I wish I knew about swimming but unfortunately, I cant learn to swim. People who can should definitely swim for losing weight. Please take care and happy swimming to you :-) God bless you. Goodbye.