Stop drinking alcohol

Lily Evans

Re: Stop drinking alcohol

Post by Lily Evans » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:28 pm

Hey thanks for sharing this. This is an imp reminder. We need to be careful. Over consumption of alcohol is certainly harmful. Everyone needs to look after health. Youre very considerate. Much love to you.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:44 pm

Hey there. How are you? I agree with you. I appreciate your efforts. Drinking is very harmful for our health. It causes infertility. Many women need to understand this. I thank you for raising this topic. Keep posting.

Clementine John

Post by Clementine John » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:55 pm

Hey. How are you? Alcohol is really detrimental to your health. You need to avoid all bad things. Hope you take care. Bless you. Have a good day. All the best dear. Bless you.

Zelka Gail

Post by Zelka Gail » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:10 pm

Hello. Hope all is good. Alcohol is really harmful. You need to avoid all detrimental things. Hope all goes well. Take care. Bless you. Have a good day. Prayers with you dear.

Henry

Post by Henry » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:52 am

Oh, that's so nice post. Thanks a lot, honey. Well, alcohol in all cases is dangerous if you are addicted to it. And in pregnancy, it is totally dangerous for you, for your baby. In the first trimester it affects the growth of the baby.Drinking alcohol in pregnancy increases the risk of complications. So, avoid it.

Jenifer jacob

Post by Jenifer jacob » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:30 pm

Hey dear, how are you? I hope you are doing well. Yeah I agree with you. We should stop drinking alcohol. Try to avoid it. It u really want to drink. Just take little amount. Now a days infertility in men and women are increasing day by day. They are responsible for the abnormalities of a child. Have a nice day.

Albeana Chris

Post by Albeana Chris » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Hello there. How are you? Hope everything is fine. Alcohol is really damaging to your health. Avoid all such things dear. Have a good diet. Take care. Bless you. All the best.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:29 pm

Hello Honey. How are you? Drinking alcohol effects lot on the Unborn baby. Even if you are trying to get pregnant. We should avoid all these bad habits. Stay away from smoking and drinking. Take care!

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:06 pm

Hi. How are you? I completely agree with you. Alcohol is very harmful for our health. It causes various serious problems in the near future. It can make us very lazy. I am glad that you share this informative topic with us. I will also share it with others. Thankyou. Stay bless.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:59 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope all is good at your side. Alcohol is really harmful. You need to have avoid all harmful things. Hope for the best dear. Have faith. Take care. Bless you.