Stop drinking alcohol

Kyliee

Re: Stop drinking alcohol

Post by Kyliee » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:56 pm

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. Really something important to discuss from your side. Alcohol can affect the pregnancy to a great extent. I hope that most women here will take it as a note. Not only women but men should also avoid drinking alcohol. Keep sharing more on the forum. Stay blessed always. All the best.

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:29 pm

You are right. I totally agree with you. Thank you for taking your time our to post this. You are a really nice person. Hope you get the best in life. Stay blessed. Have a decent day.

Belle

Post by Belle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:58 pm

Hey dear. How are you? This is absolutely true. Drinking is really bad for your health. It can decrease the chances of pregnancy. Also excessive drinking can lead to a miscarriage. Try to adopt good habits. Stay healthy. If you really want to have this blessing you must take care.

Nora

Post by Nora » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:06 pm

It's impossible to stop people from drinking. I don't know why people do it. You can give excuses of stress and celebration. It is still not justified. It is a wrong action. I think one should fine people for this. Encouraging others as well is a crime. Don't become a criminal.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:20 am

Hello? How are you? Hope you will be fine. Drinking alcohol effects lot on the Unborn baby. Even if you are trying to get pregnant. We should avoid all these bad habits. Stay away from smoking and drinking. Take care. God Bless you.

Edwina

Post by Edwina » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:52 pm

I could not agree more with you. You are correct. We should abstain ourselves form drinking alcohol. It harms us in ways we do not even know about. It is better to not start drinking at all. We have to take care of ourselves. Take care.

SophiaTurner

Post by SophiaTurner » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:03 pm

Hey there. Thanks for sharing this. This post is really helpful. I hope everyone benefits from this. Take care. God bless you. Have an amazing life. Lots of love.

Selena berry

Post by Selena berry » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:40 pm

I hope you are fine. A very helpful post. I am glad you shared this. Alcohol is the main root to many problems. Actually bad habits are but alcohol and smoking are very bad habits. One must stay away from it! Have a nice day.

Angelina Gail

Post by Angelina Gail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:25 pm

Hey there. Alcohol is really damaging to the liver. Avoid all such things. Take care dear. Have a good diet. Bless you. Have a nice day.

Betsey Johan

Post by Betsey Johan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:39 am

Hello dear. How are you? You need to stop it. Its really harmful to health. Also avoid all other damaging things. Hope it helps. Take care. Bless you.