Stop drinking alcohol

alistina

Re: Stop drinking alcohol

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:10 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope you are enjoying your life. You are right. Drinking is dangerous to health. It may lead to infertility. I hope everyone will understand it. Thanks for discussing this. Best of luck. Stay blessed.

Morgandy Kingsbury

Post by Morgandy Kingsbury » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:51 am

Hey dear. You are absoultely right. Alcohol is not good for health. Any thing which is bad for health we should leave it, but nowadays, the number of woman is increasing in drinking alcohol. It is not good for them. It causes many complications during pregnancy. It may lead to infertility. Man and woman both should aware of this harmful drug. Do not drink this. Thanks for sharing this post. Take care.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:55 pm

I just cant thank you. My brother in law wanted something like this! This will help him out! I agree though. It really leads to many problems! I hope people understand. Have a nice time.

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:14 pm

Hey friend. Hope this finds you in good health. Consumption of alcohol is really detrimental to health. Cut down on all other bad items. Have a good diet. Hope all goes good. Take care. Bless you.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:17 pm

I know what you are talking about. I have lost my beloved friend due to the excessive consumption of alcohol. Mostly in our society men are addicted to it. Alcohol consumption is injurious to health. We need to have rehab centers. Top good fortune along with destiny. Have a nice day. Take care.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:30 pm

This is honestly scary... How alcohol can be so bad for our weight... Honestly without certain posts and articles I wouldn't be aware of it... I don't know why I am like... Why this thing im particular makes no sense to me. I just cant connect a line from weight to alcohol. Despite the fact that i know this to be true. Still it feels like a huge reach and that it is a lie... Hahah, this is jistvsilly old me.. However maybe many people feel like me. I have this theory when it comes to alcohol. People just refuse to see the bad side of it. Maybe this has to do with everything. I don't know. Am I speaking rubish? You tell me...