Stop drinking alcohol

Rosalie

Stop drinking alcohol

Post by Rosalie » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:53 pm

Excessive or binge drinking is defined as regular consumption (drinking) of alcohol above recommended levels. Excessive drinking is linked to reduced fertility in both men (link to dad’s health) and women. Drinking alcohol in pregnancy increases the risk of complications. This is especially true during the first three months of pregnancy as this is when the baby’s brain is developing. You will not know when you are pregnant and that’s why the recommendation is that the safest thing to do is not drink any alcohol at all if you’re actively trying for a baby. It can be very difficult for some people to stop drinking alcohol. There are advice and treatment services available if you need support.

Honey

Re: Stop drinking alcohol

Post by Honey » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:53 pm

Oh yes, a good topic of discussion. Many of us especially men are addicted to it. Even nowadays percentage of aduvtrd women is increasing day by day. This is alarming situation. If women is a drinker, then she will be responsible for her infertility, abnormalities in her child and problem in conceiving. We should think about it. Good luck.

Nissa Liggins

Post by Nissa Liggins » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Hey Rosalie, Good to see such a caring soul as you over here. Thanks for sharing a good thing with us. You are right, women would not know in the start whether she has conceived or not so it's better to play safe and not drink alcohol at all. Same goes for the men, chances of good sperm count decreases if a man is regularly drinking alcohol. It's better to quit bad habit such as drinking alcohol. Although it is very hard to, nothing is impossible I guess. Stay happy and blessed.

Meena Aly

Post by Meena Aly » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:46 pm

Hello dear. How are you? Yes, I agree with you. Nowadays a number of women are also increasing day by day. This is the very alarming situation. We should all take care of these. Drinking causes many problems in pregnancy. Also can cause infertility. I am sure many people will take guideline from your post. Good luck.

Moonaa

Post by Moonaa » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:29 pm

HEY. How are you? Yes you are right. Drinking is bad for health. Any thing which effects our health affects our pregnancy. The main thing is that it causes infertility. Women must understand.

Jennifer Daniel

Post by Jennifer Daniel » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Hey Dear. I really appreciate you for bringing up this topic. This is an extremely important point that we all need to understand. Drinking is not good for our health, especially in pregnancy. It sometimes also causes infertility. We can not put our babies in any kind of danger. I totally support you on this.

Dennis Jackson

Post by Dennis Jackson » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:15 pm

Hello. How are you? What a great topic this is. You are absolutely correct. Drinking is more bad for a women's pregnancy than it is for her health. A pregnant women should keep away from harmful things like these for the health of her own baby. I really hope someone can get help from this post.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:32 am

Hello dear. How are you? Yes, I agree with you. Nowadays a number of women are also increasing day by day. This is the very alarming situation. We should all take care of these. Drinking causes many problems in pregnancy. Also can cause infertility. I am sure many people will take guideline from your post. Good luck.

Loyals

Post by Loyals » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:40 am

Hey. Drinking brings many issues. It really effects our health. Similarly it leads to infertility. Thanks for discussing this. Have a good day. Take care.

Pauline Ryan

Post by Pauline Ryan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:47 am

Good evening dear. Many of us especially men are addicted to it. Even nowadays percentage of addicted women is increasing day by day. This is really sad indeed. If women is a drinker, then she will be responsible for her infertility too. I hope they understand this. We should think about it. Good luck with everything.