Keep moving right through your pregnancy!

Belle

Re: Keep moving right through your pregnancy!

Post by Belle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:11 pm

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good in health. yes you are right. Women should move on specially in this condition. it make you energetic an healthy. also it would help you to bring your baby naturally. i Hope ladies will follow this. Take Care.

Nora

Post by Nora » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:46 pm

Pregnancy is a tough time. With a big belly movement is difficult. No need to exert yourself too much. Just try to have a little morning walk. Even an evening stroll in a park won't be bad. You can enjoy it. The baby will remain active.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:35 am

Hello. How are you? We should keep on moving during pregnancy days. We all need to stay physically active. It's really important to be active. Have a good day. Thank you for posting here. Good luck.

Katey wingle

Post by Katey wingle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:43 am

How are you? It is very important for us not to keep sitting. Our muscles should be given some movement. It is actually the good thing. I wish you happiness. Life is all about smiling and being positive. So take care. May you be happy always.

Charlotte Gail

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Hey love. How are you? That is a very good approach. I hope it helps. Have a good day. Hope all goes good. Take care. Bless you. Lots of love.

Marry stephen

Post by Marry stephen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:02 pm

Yes, we must keep on moving our body. It's good for us only. I am sure it will help many women here. This post is full of knowledge. We all are happy that you care for us dear. After all, this is why we are here for. We appreciate you for helping us.

Emma cole

Post by Emma cole » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:40 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope you're doing fine. I am doing good as well. I totally agree with what you have said. You should move around. Not do things that are dangerous for your health in pregnancy. Eat healthy food. Drink lot of water. You should sleep as much as required. You need to take care of you by yourself. You should a very informative thing. Best of luck. Stay blessed.

Edwina

Post by Edwina » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:05 pm

Hi Rosalie. This is some great information. Thank you for sharing this with us. It is very useful. I hope people get help from this. Have a decent day. Keep sharing more. Stay blessed.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:15 pm

It's good to focus on fitness. However you cannot tire at the start. You have a long journey ahead of you. This is the start. Bring a change in your lifestyle. Work out regularly. Try new things.

Abargeen Rose

Post by Abargeen Rose » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Hey dear. How are you? Hope all is good. At breakfast, go ahead and drink orange juice. But throughout the rest of the day, focus on water instead of juice or soda. Take care. Bless you.