Keep moving right through your pregnancy!

sareh

Re: Keep moving right through your pregnancy!

Post by sareh » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Hey Rosalle. I hope you are doing well. My sister got pregnant. She used to sleep all day. She not only gained weight, she had problems during pregnancy. I suggest not to do this. It will be painful in the end then.

ely

Post by ely » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:48 pm

Hey Rosalle honey. How are you? I hope you are doing well. My friend went through this. She had literally no activity. She sed to rest all day. This made her angry little bird too. She used to get angry and upset about everything. She was tired all day long.

ely

Post by ely » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:49 pm

Hey Rosalle honey. How are you? I hope you are doing well. My friend went through this. She had literally no activity. She used to rest all day. This made her angry little bird too. She used to get angry and upset about everything. She was tired all day long.

elisha

Post by elisha » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:56 pm

Hey Rosalle sweetheart. How are you? I hope you are doing great. This is very important information. Thanks Rosalle for sharing this with us. We all are very grateful to you for this. We love you and stay blessed. Keep writing such posts.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:27 am

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. You are right women should walk. Being moving is a sign of healthy pregnancy. Most of the women try to keep rest in this situation. That may lead to create problems while delivery. Take Care God Bless you.

Elena Diaz

Post by Elena Diaz » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:06 am

Hey there. Yes you should be positive. You need to have all the hope and faith. Wish you luck dear. All the best to you. Prayers with you. Take care Bless you.

Elena Diaz

Post by Elena Diaz » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:08 am

Hey there. Yes you should be positive. You need to have all the hope and faith. Wish you luck dear. All the best to you. Prayers with you. Take care Bless you.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:32 pm

Hi sweetheart. How are you?. I hope you are fine. Good to see you here on the forum. Thank you for sharing such an informative post. I hope it will encourage women a lot. Keep posting more dear. Stay blessed always. My best wishes to you. Good luck.

Ella

Post by Ella » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 pm

Dear Friend. How are you doing? I hope you are fine. Yes, you are right. I always use to tell others that keep walking. Don't sit like this. This will help you out. You wont get over weight.

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:20 pm

I totally agree with you. You have shared such great advice. Thank you for this. It means a lot. Hope you have a decent day. May God bless you dear. Keep posting.