Keep moving right through your pregnancy!

Henry

Re: Keep moving right through your pregnancy!

Post by Henry » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:59 pm

Hi, hope you are doing well. That's quite right. We should do movement during pregnancy. It will keep us good. It's good for the baby health. It will not let you stay for rest for the whole day. I agree with your points. Thanks again for sharing this information. God bless you.

Zenario Gail

Post by Zenario Gail » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:40 pm

Hey dear. How are you? Hope all is good. Just have patience. Have focus dear. All will go good. Requires a little time. Best of luck. Have a great day. God bless you dear.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:12 pm

Hi! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. Yes, I totally agree. It helps not to gain way too extra kgs. It is hard to lose the weight afterwards. Continue to share with us. Take care.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:32 pm

Pregnancy can be a tough time. You feel bloated and tired. There is the excitement of having a baby. However one cannot ignore the pain as well. One has to be mature enough to do this. There is always a right time and age. Just don't forget to eat healthy stuff.

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:41 pm

Rosalie, hope you are doing good. Nice post. This post will definitely help others. It's a very informative post. Thanks for sharing. Waiting for the next post. Take care.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:10 pm

Hello dear. Hope you are doing well. If you keep on doing a little exercise then you stay healthy. Even the baby is benefited. Don't go on a complete bed rest. Pregnancy is not a disease. Have a blessed life. All the best dear.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope this finds you in good health. Workout daily. Dont stress out dear. Maintain a good routine. All will go well. Take care.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Hi. I hope this finds you well. Thank you for sharing your views. Yes, you are right. I agree with you. We should not sit. We should keep on walking. We all need to stay physically active. I hope people will understand this. Keep sharing such stuff. Take care.

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:51 pm

Hello lobely. How are you?Hope you are fine. How is going your pregnancy? Well, If you keep on doing a little exercise then you stay healthy. Even it will be good for your baby. Don't go on a complete bed rest. Its not goof for you. So, take care.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:15 pm

Hi. How are you? You are an amazing woman. you are a positive soul. you have shared information on a critical topic. it has motivated many women. such posts always makes me so happy. lots of love. more power to you.