Keep moving right through your pregnancy!

louis blossom

Re: Keep moving right through your pregnancy!

Post by louis blossom » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:10 pm

Hi there Rosalie, how are you doing? Hope this finds you in good health. You are absolutely right dear. We must never sit for long hours. Even if our work requires sitting for long, we must take a break and move. Sitting for long hours is also not good for our backs. Thanks for sharing this with us. Take care.

Gennie

Post by Gennie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:59 pm

Sitting too much can cause you trouble. Your back and bottom hurts. Even your whole body starts to feel tired. Instead of taking long naps, try to walk. The more you are on your feet, the better it is for your body. Begin with walking everyday. Slowly increase the pace.

Maye Saan

Post by Maye Saan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:50 am

Hello? Whats going on? You have shared such an amazing piece of information. I totally agree with you because sitting for a long time has many bad effects. If we do not move and just sitting for a long time then our whole body is feeling panic and tired. Thanks for sharing this information.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:46 pm

Hey. One should definitely seek advice. You are absolutely right. I totally agree with you on this. I hope people get help from your post. Thanks for sharing it. Keep sharing.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:38 pm

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good in health. yes you are right. Women should move on specially in this condition. it make you energetic an healthy. also it would help you to bring your baby naturally. i Hope ladies will follow this. Take Care.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:48 pm

How are you? I agree with you. It keeps our body good. Also moving keeps us active. Otherwise we get lazy. God bless you. Take care.

julie hunter

Post by julie hunter » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:30 pm

Hello? How are you? You have shared a good point. If we sit for a long time in that kind of situation then it causes many bad effects. Taking exercise is very important to live a normal life. Thanks for sharing this post. Good luck.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:46 pm

Yes, we should keep on doing work. We shall not rest all the time. It will make us lazy. We shall try to have a balanced diet. Having a correct amount of nutrients is very important. Well, your post is very unique. You've mentioned something very important indeed. I'm impressed by you lady. Take care!

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:03 pm

Hello there. How are you doing? I hope you are having a great day. A very nice post. This is full of information. It tells women how to spend her pregnancy. You seem a quite experienced lady. All the main doctor points are mentioned in the post. My cousin is pregnant, I will share it with her. God bless you.