Keep moving right through your pregnancy!

Rosalie

Keep moving right through your pregnancy!

Post by Rosalie » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:52 pm

Any activity or movement is better than sitting or standing for long periods. Try to avoid sitting for more than 30 minutes at a time if you can. Get up and walk around, make a cup of tea, or go and get a glass of water. If you're working at a desk, it's important to get up and move around regularly, even if it is just to walk around the office.Most pregnant women have times when they feel very tired but being active can give energy rather than taking it away. You may find that going on a short five-minute walk can give you more energy and allow you to walk a little further. If you have any serious medical conditions or health problems, or if you've had problems during a previous pregnancy, talk to your doctor or midwife about what activities are safe for you. If you have any bleeding from your vagina, you should also seek advice before exercising.

Honey

Re: Keep moving right through your pregnancy!

Post by Honey » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Yes, I agree. We should not sit for a long time. Keep moving on is a good sign during pregnancy. you have shared knowledge on a very critical topic. Thanks for sharing. Many of us believes that taking rest is a good sign. But actually it is not. We should not take rest and sit for too much time. Hope everyone will get this point. Take care.

Nissa Liggins

Post by Nissa Liggins » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:21 pm

Hey Rosalie, you are right. That is what I have faced in my pregnancy. Leaving my job due to some personal reasons at the time of pregnancy and getting inactive after the busy scheduled life of mine, got me into pregnancy-induced hypertension. When I was busy at my job I had to have a higher energy level, but when I left my job and became a complete housewive things got to be worst. It had got me into many complications. I suggest every pregnant woman stay active in their pregnancy era. Stay blessed dear soul.

Meena Aly

Post by Meena Aly » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:43 pm

Hello dear. How are you? I agree with you. You shred information on a very critical topic. Yes, we should not sit for a long time. It is not good for our health. Especially during pregnancy. This post is very useful for many.

Moonaa

Post by Moonaa » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Hey. How are you? Yes you are right. Thanks for posting here. Loved your post. What we should do is we should not keep on sitting down. Its better to kee on moving.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:39 am

Hello dear. How are you? I agree with you. You shred information on a very critical topic. Yes, we should not sit for a long time. It is not good for our health. Especially during pregnancy. This post is very useful for many. Take care. Stay blessed.

Loyals

Post by Loyals » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:41 am

Hey. How are you? I really like your post. It is not good for us. We should not sit we should keep on walking, working! We should be careful. Take care.

Pauline Ryan

Post by Pauline Ryan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:47 am

Hey to you dear.Hope you are well.I am glad that you raised this topic here. This is a very important topic. Thanks for sharing. Many of us believes that taking rest is a good sign. But actually it is not. We should not take rest and sit for too much time. Hope everyone will get this point. Bless you dear.

humble

Post by humble » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:19 am

Hello Rosalie, hope you are doing good. I totally agree with you. With my personal experience I can say, it's always good to keep on moving throughout your pregnancy. This makes pregnancy smoother. Even in the end delivery gets easier. It is a myth, people say one should rest throughout pregnancy. Except in very rare exceptional cases. Thanks for creating awareness. Take care.

keren

Post by keren » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:39 pm

Good facts Rosa. I am grateful to you. Always sharing some positive information. Spreading positive vibes around. I am sure you are as nice person as your posts are. Keep smiling. Have a good day.