Difficult to handle pregnancy due to overweight.

Jenny wings

Re: Difficult to handle pregnancy due to overweight.

Post by Jenny wings » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:50 pm

How are you? Honey have more vegetables and fruits. As I love meat so I have it once a two week. You should also start having detox water. Its of lots of help. I wish you luck. Have a nice day.

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:59 pm

Oh dear, first I feel sorry for you. Then I realized that you are so hopeful. Your attitude is so positive. It's good that you are struggling. That's a real struggle indeed. Keep going on. One day you will get your goal. Good luck.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:05 am

Hello there daisy. Hope you are well. . This is a very serious problem. Please consult a good nutritionist to lose weight. I hope it works. Please be fine always. Take care of yourself. Be positive and be happy. Don't stress over it too much.Good luck and God bless you.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:48 am

Hi there Daisy,how are you? Hope things are well at your end. I am so sorry for what you had to go through. I am glad you showed a positive attitude towards it. I hope you are able to reach your target. Have a great day. Take care of yourself.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:42 pm

I am glad. You will achieve your goal. You seem determined. It is great. You have the right energy. You will do wonders. Always stay positive.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:13 pm

Hi Daisy. Hows life? I hope its great. Thanks for sharing your story here. Youve been thru a lot of troublesome times i see. Yet youre so strong and hopeful. I like your strength my friend. Keep boosting our morales.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:27 pm

HEY. How are you? I am happy that you posted honey. Struggles lead to success. You should not worry. Dark things never end for forever. Go to a good nutritionist. She will guide you better.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:04 pm

Hello there sweetie. This is a very serious problem. Please consult a good nutritionist to lose weight. I hope it works. Please be fine always. Take care of yourself. Be positive and be happy. Don't stress over it too much.Good luck with everything. Have a god day.

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:20 pm

Hi Daisy. This must be really important to you. To most of the woman having a baby is the best feeling in the world. However, you need to be healthy to do it. It's nice that you have taken an initiative. Keep on working hard. I am sure you will get a positive result soon. Take care and have a great day. Lots and lots of love.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:23 pm

Howdy there my friend... How are you doing today? This is some great news. Well parts of it! The beginning... I am very happy to hear that you are pregnant. That is 99% of the time, good news. So yeah, congrats and I hope your angel makes it out fine.

What you are facing is really sad. My friend had the same issue. When she got pregnant she started to eat. She started to eat like crazy. She gained a lot of weight. Unfortunately she made it to a point where her doctor had to order her to stop. She started a sort of diet and did Yoga after that... Maybe you can try the same. Don't overdo it tho... Too much exercise can be very bad for you now.