Difficult to handle pregnancy due to overweight.

Daisy_john

Difficult to handle pregnancy due to overweight.

Post by Daisy_john » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:06 am

After hearing the doctor's news, I received an unexpected pregnancy announcement from a family member. That announcement broke me, but I also credit it with finally giving me the kick in the butt I needed. It made me realize if I ever wanted a family that I needed to do something a little more drastic. I've been overweight my whole life, and I'd tried every diet from Weight Watchers to South Beach. I decided to get a vertical sleeve gastrectomy, and it has completely changed my life. Since January 2016, I have lost 220 pounds. A few years back, I was diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome which makes losing weight very difficult. At the time, I had considered weight-loss surgery, but I was worried people would judge me. It wasn't until I wanted to start a family and couldn't do so without intervention that I really got serious. Losing weight isn't just about eating right or exercising. It's about finding a balance between the two, and setting attainable goals. Start with small goals and celebrate your progress along the way. For me, accountability is key, I use social media to keep myself accountable for what I'm eating, ensuring I'm exercising and doing weekly weigh-ins

Rachel

Re: Difficult to handle pregnancy due to overweight.

Post by Rachel » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:33 pm

Really appreciate you girl. You seem like such a progressive and positive person. I like how have dealt with all this around you. Yes indeed social media is an amazing help to us. I use it for so many management things. there are so many apps available these days. All the best girl!

clairie

Post by clairie » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:55 am

Hello dear.How are you?I hope you are fine.I really very agree with you.We have to wait.We have to understand the body is not the machine.It takes time.Things work out but after some time.

Alex

Post by Alex » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:57 am

Hey dear. It is great that you took losing weight seriously. It might lead to problems later on. Hence, it is great that you decided to deal with it. It is interesting that you are using social media as a check. That is a new discovery for me. Good luck on your further weight loss.

Hilary

Post by Hilary » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:23 pm

Hello from Hilary. What's up? I hope you are fine. Daisy, this is a very serious problem. Please consult a good nutritionist to lose weight. Please be fine always. Take care of yourself. Be positive and be happy. See ya.

Roberta

Post by Roberta » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:35 pm

Hey there honey. Hope you are doing great. Good to see you here again. This is a very serious problem. Please consult a good nutritionist to lose weight. I hope it works. Please be fine always. Take care of yourself. Be positive and be happy. Don't stress over it too much.Good luck and God bless you.

britney

Post by britney » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:25 am

That's a big difference. Way to go girl. You did amazing job. It must have been a difficult path. Why not share how did you start? What inspired you most? Did you ever felt to give up? What kept you motivated? Hopefully your story will inspire many girls .

Emma123

Post by Emma123 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:47 am

Hey dear.im so happy you have the drive to start in the first place.Weight loss is not easy at all.You are doig so good.Dont lose hope and give up.Keep it up.You will get there.

Madeline

Post by Madeline » Tue May 01, 2018 7:59 am

Hi to you sweetie. I am really sorry about your problem girl. This is a very serious problem. Please consult a good nutritionist to lose weight. I hope it works. Please be fine always. Take care of yourself. Be positive and be happy. Don't stress over it too much.Good luck with everything.

Naine

Post by Naine » Tue May 01, 2018 6:42 pm

Well, your post is full of hope.It's good that you are struggling.That's a real struggle.My all best wishes are with you.Keep your hopes high.Your destination is not far now.All the best.