losing weight after delivery

aini

Re: losing weight after delivery

Post by aini » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:45 pm

That's pretty much different case. I have seen that women gain weight after delivery. I have personally seen many women in my family. Maybe it's your hormonal problem. So, treat it. Take the advice of a good doctor or nutritionist. Don't worry. Everything will be ok. Good luck, honey.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:03 am

Hi to you Judy. I hope you are good . Good to have you here dear. Heartiest congratulations on this blessing. I advise you are taking balanced diet. It is going to be beneficial for you.Do not worry and be assured. You furthermore may perform a little exercising. It will help you loads. You should increase your exercise timing.God bless you.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:37 am

Hi there Judy, how are you doing? Hope this finds you in good health. Congratulations on having a baby dear. How is the little one doing? It is natural to gain weight during and after pregnancy. Just be patieint. You have just delivered a baby. Let your body heal. And then you try to lose weight. Take care.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:07 pm

The best way to lose weight is to start exercising. You can eat normally too then. When you exercise you burn your calories. That helps a lot. You should start exercising for 20 minutes everyday in the beginning. Then go from 20 to an hour with time. All the best.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:14 pm

Hi Judy. Hope youre well. Congrats on the baby. How's she doing? Well just try eating well. And exercise too. Dont exhaust yourself. All the best!

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:17 pm

Hello dear. I hope you are fine. Dear take proper instructions from any nutritionist. And work accordingly. But anything you are going to be done just does it properly and regularly.Good luck

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:40 pm

She must eat healthy. Make her salads and vegetable soup. Give her fresh fruits. Exercise daily. Also walk for an hour daily. Avoid junk and sugary items. Take care.

julie hunter

Post by julie hunter » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:43 pm

Hello? How are you? I think you need not to worry. Taking exercise daily and balance dieting are key features s for weight loss. Use herbal drinks like green tea. I hope everything will be fine. Thanks. Good luck.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:09 pm

You shall keep on walking. Day or night, just keep on walking. Do workouts, dancing is a good thing. You'll enjoy dancing and you'll lose weight too. Keep on counting your calories. Have a good day lady! I hope all this is clear to you. Stay happy buddy.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:10 am

judy wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:53 am
Shane P. wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:21 pm
Congratulations on being mommy judy. That's really nice. It's so pleasant being a new mom. Include in your routine some exercise. Whether it may be running or any work out. Also with help of nutritionist, plan a diet chart. It will be very helpful for you. Cut down on carbohydrates is also important.
Thank you dear. I appreciate your suggestions. I have started my work out. I work 5 times a week. That's great idea to visit a nutrionist . As this I never thought before. I am already on low Carbohydrates.
How are you doing now judy? I hope you started working on your diet plans. As they are do much effective. I have hear about lemon tea. It's helpful in losing weight. So why not give it a try. Good luck.