Weight Affects Fertility.

Zenario Gail

Re: Weight Affects Fertility.

Post by Zenario Gail » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:40 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope all is fine. I know things get rough at times. Dont stress out. Maintain a healthy balanced diet. All the best. Take care. Bless you dear.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:00 pm

Working out is very necessary. Not only to maintain a proper weight but also to remain active. I am sure that no one wants to be lazy. Try to run or jog regularly. Avoid oily foods. Consume more proteins. A high protein diet can be very beneficial. You will lose the extra fat more quickly.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:44 am

Hey Jennifer. How are you? You are absolutely right. Weight and diet is the basic ingredient for the healthy body. Being overweight also causes infertility and being underweight also causes infertility. That is why we need to focus on our diets. Take care. All the best dear.

Ellen

Post by Ellen » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:16 pm

I hope you are doing great. Good to have you here.Hope you are well. Yes, you are right I totally agree with you. You have highlighted great points . I appreciate your post .Thank you for sharing.. God bless you .

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi. How are you? I agree. Weight affects pregnancy. Obesity causes many complications. We must maintain a well balanced diet. Thank you for sharing this information. It helped a lot. keep posting. More power to you.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:24 pm

hello darling. How are you? Hope this finds you in good health. I have heard the same. Not sure though. Do share experiences. Take care. All the best dear.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:50 pm

Hi. I hope you are enjoying your life. This is an informative post. Yes, you are right. Being overweight does affect the fertility. Don't take it lightly. Many women don't realize this. We should maintain a good lifestyle. Take care of yourself.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:33 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing great. Yes, it does. Weight really matters. You can't ignore its effect on infertility. If you are over-weight, try to lose weight. Have a happy day.

aini

Post by aini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:05 am

A very good post for all of us. Weight has direct effect on fertility. If someone is obese,might be chances that she can't conceive. Also, weight gain cause many complications. So, we should control our weight. Don't lose hope. Just try again and again. Take care.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:44 pm

Hey Jennifer. I hope you are well. Weight does have an impact on a person's fertility. Being either overweight or underweight can lower your fertility rate. This applies to both men and women. It is necessary for those trying to conceive that they are healthy and fit. Stay blessed!