Weight Affects Fertility.

Frances

Re: Weight Affects Fertility.

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:37 pm

You are correct. I cannot agree more. It really does affect fertility. If you are too heavy then it damages your health. Then overall, your fertility suffers. So we should always be healthy. Our health is the most important thing to take care of.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:59 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. Thank you for the information. I agree with you. It doe effect. In fact, it has a huge impact. Have a great day. Take care.

Chinayl

Post by Chinayl » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:29 pm

Hey there. I have heard it does effect. Just dont stress out. You need to be patient. Weight loss is not easy but you can reduce effectively. Hope all goes good. Take care. Have a good day dear.

Belle

Post by Belle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:33 pm

Hello dear.How are you?I agree with you.Weight plays a substantial role in women's fertility. Being underweight and fertility. Being underweight can also reduce a woman’s fertility. Being overweight cause many problems.We should not take it lightly.We must do concern with this.Have a good day.Good luck.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:11 am

Hello dear. How are you doing? Weight and diet is the basic ingredient for a healthy body. Being overweight also causes infertility and being underweight also causes infertility. So we should take proper diet. Good luck. Take care of yourself.

Marry stephen

Post by Marry stephen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:26 pm

Knowledge spreads by increasing. Your post is really helpful dear. Well, I am happy that you posted this here. I'm sure many members are gaining a lot of benefit from your post. May god help you in every difficult path of your life. Our prayers are with you! God bless you!

Charlotte Gail

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:45 pm

Hey there. I have heard the same. Dont stress out. There are alot of ways you can control it. Hope it all goes good for you. Take care. All the best. Have a good day.

Hannah Rogers

Post by Hannah Rogers » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:57 pm

Bless you my friend. Youre indeed very kind. So many people these days struggle with obesity. And this is messing up with their mental health too. Glad you posted ways to help with their problem. Keep us posted. It is lovely hearing from you. X

Edwina

Post by Edwina » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:48 pm

Hey. Thank you for this post. I did not know about this. You have enlightened me. Thank you again for helping me out. This forum needs more people like you. May God bless you. Take care.

Angelina Gail

Post by Angelina Gail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:41 pm

Hey there. I have heard this. Do take on a good doctor. Hope he guides well. Take care. All the best. Bless you. Lots of love.