Weight Affects Fertility.

Amelia Parker

Re: Weight Affects Fertility.

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:08 am

Hi there beautiful Jennifer .This is a really amazing post. I really appreciate your efforts. Of course losing weight is very important. It is necessary to get pregnant. Also very important to stay away from health issues. God bless you dear. Take a lot good care of yourself.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:37 am

Hi there,how are you? Hope things are well at your end. It is true that being overweight makes it difficult to get pregnant. Being either overweight or underweight can lower your fertility rate. This applies to both men and women. Being overweight is also not good for health. We must take care of ourselves. Have a great.

Maye Saan

Post by Maye Saan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:34 am

Hello? Hope you will be fine. you have shared a good piece of information. I was not aware of that weight effect on fertility. Thanks for it. Keep spreading information. God bless you.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:59 pm

Hey Jennifer. How are you doing? I hope you are fine. Weight does affect fertility. We have to be aware of these problems. We have to take good care of ourselves. Keep posting more.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:19 pm

Hi Jennifer. Hope youre well. Thanks for being so considerate. I like how you keep sharing helpful tips. And those motivational stories are an all time fave. Keep us posted. I appreciate the effort. Have a good day!

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:13 pm

Hello to you dear! Hope you are doing good. You are absolutely right . Weight and diet is the basic ingredient for healthy body. Being overweight also causes infertility and being underweight also causes infertility. That is why we need to focus on our diets .We should eat proper balanced diet for having a proper weight.Thanks a bunch for sharing dear.

evah

Post by evah » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:12 am

This is a really amazing post. I really appreciate your efforts. Of course losing weight is very important..Regularly visit doctor.. Also very important to stay away from health issues. God bless you dear. Take a lot good care of yourself.

tara

Post by tara » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:26 am

Yes I did read about this. Iver weight is a big problem . Specially if you want to conceive. So lose some extra weight. It's not hard. Yoga will be a good help. Also control your sugar and fat intake. It will make a huge difference. Try incorporating it for three weeks at least.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:54 pm

HOW Are you? Incredible post honey. Being overweight is very unhealthy. I really love the effort you have put in it. God bless you. You have made it so cleared. Have a nice time.

julie hunter

Post by julie hunter » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Hello? How are you? You have shared so useful info. We should mantain our weight. I have shocked to know that how much weight effects on fertility. Keep sharing this kind of information. Thanks.