Weight Affects Fertility.

Jennifer D

Weight Affects Fertility.

Post by Jennifer D » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:12 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope well. Weight affects fertility. If you're overweight or obese, losing weight can boost your chances of getting pregnant. A study found that women whose body mass index (BMI) was above normal took twice as long to get pregnant as those with a normal BMI. A drop in weight of 5%-10% can dramatically improve ovulation and pregnancy rates. Obesity can also cause infertility and low testosterone in men. Being significantly underweight can also lead to infertility. Eat healthily and work out. Take care!

Eva

Re: Weight Affects Fertility.

Post by Eva » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:03 pm

Hello Jennifer, Eva here. I hope that you are doing great. Thanks for your auspicious post. Yes, you are right. Being overweight does affect pregnancy. Even if you are not planning to get pregnant, obesity must be avoided. It is a disease that must be cured. Thanks for the post. Take care and regards.

Maya

Post by Maya » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:31 pm

Yes, you are right.I have also discussed on this topic here on this forum.Weight cause infertility at a very serious level.It causes hormone imbalance, difficult to conceive, complication during pregnancy etc.So, try to maintain your weight.It is good for you and your fertility.Take care.

Cindy George

Post by Cindy George » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:25 pm

Hello, Im good. Thanks for asking. How are you doing? Youre such an asset here. Thanks for posting time and again. Oh i didnt know that. Many overweight women have given birth to healthy babies. and that too normally. So thats news for me.

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Oh really? I didnt know that. I always thought it was because of some other reasons. Being overweight indeed is harmful for health. One must look after their health. Thanks for updating. Take care.

LaurelFrank

Post by LaurelFrank » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:51 pm

Oh yes it does. I heard or read it somewhere too. Now I know in detail. Ill share this with my friends too. They must know this. I hope whoever is suffering finds relief. Thanks for sharing.

bella_desuza

Post by bella_desuza » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:57 pm

Hello Jennifer, I hope that you are good in health. Thanks for your post. Yes, you are right. Being overweight does affect pregnancy. Even if you are not planning to get pregnant, obesity must be avoided. It is a disease that must be cured and try to control it by healthy food. Thanks for the post. Take care and regards.

Anna Pompeo

Post by Anna Pompeo » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:14 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope well. I'm good, thank you! Yes, you are correct. Obesity can affect fertility by causing hormonal imbalances and problems with ovulation. Particularly for obese women having their first baby. Obesity is associated with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), a common cause of infertility. Take good care of yourself. Stay blessed.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Hello dear.How are you?I heard this.But now get in detail.I am really happy.I will share this with others.I am happy to see such kinds of post.Stay blessed.Good luck.

Lidya

Post by Lidya » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:09 pm

Hey Jennifer, your posts are truly amazing. Thanks for sharing and taking out time for us. I second you being overweight and even being underweight increases the chances of infertility. And we shouldn't always look other people for examples like that person is over weight and conceived so I can even and etc. Every body is different. We need to check our own BMI. Maybe the person who looks fat to you is in her BMI. You can't judge anybody. Takecare.