Transformation.

Bennet Max

Re: Transformation.

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:17 pm

Hi. How are you? I am so happy for her. Losing weight is not easy. We need to be dedicated and patient. She is epitome of dedication. This is so wonderful! She has motivated many women. Thank you for sharing it with us. Lots of love.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope things are good. Weight is an important factor dear. Hope things go well. Just dont stress out. Have a good day. Bless you dear.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:05 pm

Hello! I hope you are doing great. This is an inspiring story. Congratulations to her. It will surely motivate people. We should never lose confidence. We should have faith. We should learn from your cousin's hard work. Have a good day. Take care.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:32 pm

Hey! How are you doing today? I hope that you're doing good. It is motivational. I am happy for her. Congratulations to her. Thank you for sharing her story. Be happy and take care! Have a good day.

aini

Post by aini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:03 am

Hey Jennifer. I am fine and how are you? I am glad that you have shared a very positive and motivating story with us. Thanks for giving hope to us. You are really such a nice girl. God bless. And of course, don't lose hope. keep on trying.

Delilah

Post by Delilah » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:28 am

Hey there.Thank you for sharing such motivating stories.They inspire us a lot.I have been trying to lose weight for the last 2 years. I needed some kind of inducement.Your friend's story has stimulated me .Keep on sharing such stories.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:32 pm

Hey there. How are you? Thank you for sharing Haley's inspirational story with us. It will surely motivate others who are struggling to lose weight. Losing 110 pounds is definitely incredible! I admit weight loss is difficult but the result makes all the input worth it. Congratulations to Haley on her wedding!

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:07 am

Hello there honey. Hope you are doing well. You have shared a very motivational story. All we need is determination.Nothing is impossible in this world. She must be so happy. Health is very important. We can maintain it by little efforts.All we need to do is not to lose hope. Keep sharing such stories.God bless you.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:36 am

Hi there Jeniffer,how are you doing? Hope this finds you well. Thanks for sharing your friend's story with us. It is very motivating indeed. One has to be determined first in order to achieve anything. And that is what she did. She must have a made a beautiful bride. Have a great day.

Maye Saan

Post by Maye Saan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:39 am

Hello? How are you? You have shared such an inspirational and motivational story with us. A good message is hidden in this story that is never lose hope in any condition of your life and stay positive. thanks. God bless you.