Transformation.

ely

Re: Transformation.

Post by ely » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:46 pm

Hey Jeniffer. How are you doing? I am happy that you have chosen this forum. Thanks for sharing this success story here. This is a serious motivation for people here. Thank you for this dear. I love you and stay blessed. Best wishes for you.

elisha

Post by elisha » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:58 pm

Hey dear Jeniffer. Thanks for joining this forum. We welcome you with a big heart. Dear I am so happy for your cousin. Your cousin's husband must be shocked. He must be very happy too. Best of luck all of you.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:19 am

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. This change is quite incredible. This was not an easy challenge. I really like her determination. Thanks for sharing. It will motivate others too. Take Care. God Bless you.

Elena Diaz

Post by Elena Diaz » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:10 am

Hi there friend. Hope this finds you in good health. I am happy for your cousin. Hope this brings out the best in life for you. Take care. All the best dear. Have a good day.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:39 pm

Hey dear. I hope this finds you well. Thanks for sharing this with us. Your post is very motivational. She is a strong lady. We should keep trying instead of losing the hope. Stay blessed always. Keep sharing here on the forum. My prayers are with you both.

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:24 pm

I am so happy for your cousin. Her hard work payed off. She must be so determined. She should be proud of herself. She did an amazing thing. Not everybody can do that. Congratulations on her wedding.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:25 pm

Hi Jennifer. Hope you are doing well. Good evening to you and your family. This is such a lovely post. Nothing is impossible in this world. She must be so happy. Health is very important. I hope people go through your post. All we need to do is not to lose hope. Keep sharing such stories.God bless you.

Belle

Post by Belle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:09 pm

Wow, that's such a motivational post.It won't be an easy job to lose such a big weight. I am glad that you shared. Thanks, many people will get benefits from this post. 110 Pound wight loss is not an easy thing. And your friends has shows us that every thing is possible by giving extra efforts. I think you must have also got motivated. I read your post in which you said you are over weight too. I am glad that you shared. Thanks, many people will get benefits from this post. Have a great day. Take care.

Nora

Post by Nora » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:52 pm

I lost a lot of weight during my teen years. I felt good at the start. However the rapid loss did effect me as well. Therefore don't give yourself a month or two. Set a goal for almost a year. This way you can lose extra fat in a healthy way. Please take the advice.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:27 am

Hey, How are you? This is such a motivating story. This is amazing that she lost this much weight. You should not lose hope. Everyone can do this. Take care. God Bless you.