Transformation.

Jennifer D

Transformation.

Post by Jennifer D » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:44 pm

Hello! How are you all? I hope well. I wanted to share my cousin's story here. It may motivate many people. My cousin, Haley, 24, got engaged. She realized she wasn't totally comfortable with her body. She vowed to commit to healthy eating as her wedding day approached. The bride-to-be changed her eating habits for the better. She started working out three times a week. A year and a half later, by her wedding date, she had lost 110 pounds. The transformation was incredible. We all were amazed at the difference. Don't lose hope and keep on trying.

Amelia44

Re: Transformation.

Post by Amelia44 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:14 pm

Hey. Hope you are good. I appreciate your friend's determination. Thanks for sharing here. Losing weight is possible, people just need to be patient about it. Take care.

sofia

Post by sofia » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:21 pm

Hey there. I'm Sofia. I hope you are fine. Your story is inspiring. It will surely motivate people. I'm so happy for you. Take care. Stay blessed.

Maya

Post by Maya » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:31 pm

Waoo, very motivating.It amazing that she lost all weight too much.I have seen many women, who are trying for years, but no positive outcomes.Thanks for telling us.Happy for her.Well, Losing weight is not impossible.We just need to be patient.

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:22 am

Hi, Jennifer. Thanks for sharing such a motivating story. It will encourage many people. Many people lose hope and disappointed in the end. I think its wrong. You must continue your struggle until the end. There is a light at the end of every tunnel.I wish you best of luck. Keep posting more stories. Wishing you a happy life. Take care!

Amanda bloom

Post by Amanda bloom » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:13 am

Hello to you Jennifer! Hope you are doing great.It will encourage many people. Many people lose hope and disappointed in the end. I think its wrong. You must continue your struggle until the end. Keep posting more stories.Take care!

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:46 am

Jennifer D wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:44 pm
Hello! How are you all? I hope well. I wanted to share my cousin's story here. It may motivate many people. My cousin, Haley, 24, got engaged. She realized she wasn't totally comfortable with her body. She vowed to commit to healthy eating as her wedding day approached. The bride-to-be changed her eating habits for the better. She started working out three times a week. A year and a half later, by her wedding date, she had lost 110 pounds. The transformation was incredible. We all were amazed at the difference. Don't lose hope and keep on trying.
Hello dear.How are you?I hope you are your cousin are fine.I really like your cousin story.This is really motivating.I must appreciate her patience and struggle.All we needed is we have to stay positive and patient.God bless you.

Lizzy

Post by Lizzy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:50 pm

Hey, I am good. How are you doing? It's so good to hear about your cousin's transformation. She must be so pleased and satisfied by now. All a person needs is motivation and determination. Then things get easy. I so want to lose my excess pounds. But I can't control over sweets as I feed my baby. Prayers are needed. My never-ending cravings are killing me. Take care!

Maurine Lawrence

Post by Maurine Lawrence » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:24 pm

Hey dear. This is such a nice story. I think Hailey did an amazing job by realizing that her diet was wrong. She has lost so much weight in just a year and a half. I hope she is not exerting herself beyond her limit. I wish she is not obsessed with losing weight. She should not be over doing herself. The weight she has lost is more than enough. Now she should just think of maintaining it.

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:06 am

Hello, Jennifer thanks! You are so nice. You share such inspiring stories. Ones that tell us to keep the faith. To not lose hope. And to be consistent. Things do fall into place. Hailey's story is so nice too. Keep posting.