Patience

Lorraine

Re: Patience

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi Reese. How are you? I totally agree with you. Everything takes time. We cannot expect things to happen in a day or two. We have to stay calm. Have a great day.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:21 pm

Hi Reese. I couldn't agree more. People have lost their patience. Just want to have everything over night. Just like it took years to gain all of it, similarly it will take time to lose it. Hold your horses. Thanks for saying this. I like it. Good day to you.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:12 pm

Hey Reese. You are right. No one can lose weight in an instance. People are indeed impatient. It takes a day to gain weight but a while to lose some. It is indeed tough. Hope people will realize this and will work on themselves.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:21 pm

How are you? I agree with you. Impatience never brings us success or achievement. We must try and try! We must keep our hope high. Thanks for posting this. God bless you.

tara

Post by tara » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:40 pm

I totally agree with this. People rush do much when it cones to lose weight. Before that they were just sitting and relaxing and not worried about it. Then all of a sudden rushing to loosing g some extra pounds. It takes time dear. Nothing can be achieved fast .

julie hunter

Post by julie hunter » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:15 pm

Hello? How are you? Yes, you are exactly right. We should give time to our body when we are on dieting or other processes for weight loss. It's not possible to lose weight in 2 or 3 days. Thanks for sharing a great post. Good luck.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:23 pm

Hello to you sweet Reese. I agree with you. Many people don't understand it. They just think it would happen rapidly.Everything takes time. It is not easy to lose so much weight in weeks. It takes months and sometimes years as well. Thanks for posting. Keep posting more stories. Good luck with everything .

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:48 pm

Hey dear, how are you? Well, we shall not worry too much. We should relax ourselves guys. Everything can happen if we work for it. We should be patient and calm. I hope this is clear to you guys. Take care of yourself!

Braylon

Post by Braylon » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:08 am

Hi there. That is a beautiful thought. Let me add something to it. Weight that is loss too quickly is not good for the body. It should be lost over a course of time like 2-4 pounds in a week. Have proper meals with portion control and exercise. Thank you for posting this.

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:51 am

Hey there sweetie. Hope you are well. People think they will lose weight in days. Weight loss requires a lot of patience, it takes time. People start giving up in initial months, that's impossible. They don't wait. Stay patient and work hard. I hope people understand this. Good luck with everything. God bless you.