Patience

Reese

Patience

Post by Reese » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:58 pm

A lot of people are really impatient. Especially when it comes to weight loss. They want to lose all those pounds in two weeks. Please accept a fact. This is not possible. It takes time. Your body is not a machine.

Rebecca

Re: Patience

Post by Rebecca » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:59 pm

Hello there. I am Rebecca. I hope that you are doing great. You are very right. Patience is the first thing that you need to have if you are planning to lose your weight. This is not a magic. Your body needs time to adjust itself according to your diet plan and everything. Exercise is also very important for weight loss along with proper food plan.

Jennifer D

Post by Jennifer D » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:41 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope well. Yes, you are absolutely right. Losing weight quickly requires ninja-like tracking of what goes in your mouth and strictly adhering to a meal plan. Going out with friends becomes challenging and meal planning on the weekend is a must.It doesn’t take long before motivation begins to dwindle, food becomes boring and exercise starts to feel like punishment.To lose weight permanently, you need to rewire your brain, preferences and change your relationship and approach to food – which takes significantly longer than a few weeks, or even months. Forming new lifestyle habits takes time and most often, happens gradually.It seems that the big ‘secret’ to losing weight is patience. Losing weight is not a sprint; it’s a marathon that lasts for the rest of your life. That’s just the way the sugar-free cookie crumbles.

Amelia44

Post by Amelia44 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:12 pm

Hey. Hope you are good. You are absolutely right. Losing weight takes time and people need to realize it won't happen overnight. Because people are not patient with the routine they are following, the diet or exercise, they tend to give up easily thinking it's good for nothing which is not the case. Thanks for sharing. Take care.

sofia

Post by sofia » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:23 pm

Hey, Reese. I'm SOfia. I hope you are fine. I'm new here. I agree with you. We need to be patient. I hope people understand that. Take care. Stay blessed.

Maya

Post by Maya » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:34 pm

Lollz.Really it is fact.People are sometimes become too impatient.They should know that losing weight in a week or 2 weeks is totally silly thoughts.Lose the weight gradually.Suddenly weight loss is not good at all.It cause problems in long terms.Well, beat of luck to all who want to lose weight.Take care.

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:17 am

Hey dear. How are you?. I hope you are fine. I really like your suggestion. I agree with you. Many people don't understand it. They just think it would happen rapidly.Everything takes time. It is not easy to lose so much weight in weeks. It takes months and sometimes years as well. Thanks for posting. Keep posting more stories. Wish you best of luck.

Amanda bloom

Post by Amanda bloom » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:13 am

Hi Reese! I hope you are having a good day. I agree with you. Many people don't understand it. They just think it would happen rapidly.Everything takes time. It is not easy to lose so much weight in weeks. It takes months and sometimes years as well. Thanks for posting. Keep posting more stories. Good luck

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:51 am

Reese wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:58 pm
A lot of people are really impatient. Especially when it comes to weight loss. They want to lose all those pounds in two weeks. Please accept a fact. This is not possible. It takes time. Your body is not a machine.
Hello dear.How are you?I hope you are fine.I really very agree with you.We have to wait.We have to understand the body is not the machine.It takes time.Things work out but after some time.

Lizzy

Post by Lizzy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Yes seriously. It takes less time to put on weight but more time to lose weight. For some people six months while for others, it may take a year. This is a healthy way to lose weight. Otherwise, you might experience hair loss and skin issues too. Please understand this is not a magic. You need to put on efforts. And starving won't help ever. Just follow a healthy lifestyle. Take care.