Weight control during pregnancy

Amelria Cornell

Re: Weight control during pregnancy

Post by Amelria Cornell » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:10 am

Hello dear. Hope all is good. It is essential to control weight. Can cause alot of problems afterwards. Just make sure you lower your calories. All the best to you. Take care. Have a good day dear.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Hello Sweetie. How are you? Thank you for sharing amazing tips of weight loss with us. Weight loss is the biggest issue these days. I am sure you have helped a lot of women here struggling to reduce weight. God bless you. Keep posting.

Ellen

Post by Ellen » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:34 pm

This is just an amazing post. I really appreciate it. You are absolutely right. Having a balanced weight is necessary.Being overweight can also cause complications and even being underweight can cause complications. Good luck and keep sharing.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi. How are you? Thank you for sharing such wonderful information. I wasn't aware of it. Many women are worried about weight gain. You have helped a lot. It is so considerate of you. Keep sharing. Stay blessed.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope life is good. It is very important. you control weight. It can effect alot of things. Just make sure. You take on a good diet plan. All the best. Bless you dear.

Ellen

Post by Ellen » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:14 am

This is just an amazing post. You are absolutely right. Being overweight can also cause complications, so balance diet is very important for all.. We should take care of ourselves. Good luck and keep sharing. God Bless you...

Ellen

Post by Ellen » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:15 am

Hope you will be fine. This is a very informative post. I think you are right. We have to take special care of our weight during pregnancy. Do not eat fast food. Drink water as more as possible. Good luck. God, bless you.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:05 pm

Hello! I hope this finds you well. Thank you for sharing this. I hope this post will be helpful for many. Everyone should follow these steps. Weight is very important at the time of getting pregnant. We should be careful about our weights. Keep sharing such stuff. Take care. Stay happy.

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:32 pm

Oh wow. Thanks, Sasha for this informative post. There are many peoples around us who are facing this. We should control weight during pregnancy. The best way is to exercise regularly. Also, diet control is a contributing factor. Thanks to you too for your suggestions. Keep sharing. Take care

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:02 am

Hi to you honey. I hope everything is good. This is just an amazing post dear. You are absolutely right. Having a balanced weight is necessary.Being overweight can also cause complications and even being underweight can cause complications. We should take care of ourselves. Good luck and keep sharing.