Weight control during pregnancy

Lydia John

Re: Weight control during pregnancy

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:06 am

Hey, Sasha. How are you? Thanks a lot for sharing this information. Being overweight can really pose a threat during pregnancy. You should take a balanced diet. It is the best thing you can do. After some time you should start exercising. I will share these tips with my friends. Good luck. Take care of yourself.

Marry stephen

Post by Marry stephen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:15 pm

Your post is very helpful dear. I am so happy that you shared this with us. This is so sweet of you buddy. Well, we should be thankful to you. You are a very kind lady. Have a good day! Stay happy! Take care!

Charlotte Gail

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:45 pm

Hey there. Weight no doubt is a problem. You need to have focus. Just dont lose hope. I pray all goes good. Take care. Have faith. Lots of love.

Hannah Rogers

Post by Hannah Rogers » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:00 pm

Hi sasha hope youre doing well. Yes youre right. Many women want to keep their weight in check. They want to stay healthy. Glad you posted tips. So kind of you. Theyre easy to follow. Lots of love dear.

Edwina

Post by Edwina » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:46 pm

Hi Sasha. I agree with you. We must not eat junk food. It damages our body. It harms us in ways we do not even know. So it is not good of we consume junk food. We should consume it as less as possible. Hope this helps somebody.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:47 pm

You always share such positive tips. I love your posts. Keep posting. I would like more of your posts on this forum. They are so motivating. Stay blessed.

SophiaTurner

Post by SophiaTurner » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:04 pm

Hey there dear. how are you? Hope all is good. You need to take care of your diet. Cut down on sugar. Exercise daily. Have a good routine. Hope all goes good. Take care.

Angelina Gail

Post by Angelina Gail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:40 pm

Hey there. It is important to control weight. Cut down on sugar. Avoid oily things. Have a good diet. Take care. All the best. Have a good day dear.

Betsey Johan

Post by Betsey Johan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:14 am

Hello there. How are you? Yes weight can be a major problem. Just dont stress out. Have a good routine. Take on a good diet. plan. Hope all goes good. Take care. Bless you dear.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:04 am

Hey. How are you? Thank you for sharing such valuable tips. It helps a lot. Weight control is really very important. Women must maintain it. It was save them from future complications. Lots of love.