Weight control during pregnancy

Sasha

Weight control during pregnancy

Post by Sasha » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:20 pm

Hello all, hope you are doing good.I have seen that here many of us want to know that how we control weight during pregnancy.So, here are some tips for you.
Eat moderately and healthily.
Start pregnancy at a very moderate weight, not at overweight.
Walk, walk and walk.
Don't eat junk foods.
consume a lot of water

Kelly Thompson

Re: Weight control during pregnancy

Post by Kelly Thompson » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:11 pm

Hello dear.Thanks for sharing these tips.They are really helpful.Weight control is very important.All woman should look after their weight,It saves them from future problems too.God bless.

Tina

Post by Tina » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:00 am

Hello Sasha, Thank you for sharing this post. It's really useful. The problem that people encounter when they decide that it is time to lose weight is trying to decide what type of diet to follow. It is easy to feel overwhelmed with the vast number of diet programs which claim that they can teach you how to lose weight fast, but dieting may affect your body. The best thing is exercise and workout to lose weight...I hope all will agree to it.

Tina

Post by Tina » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:24 am

Hello Sasha, Thank you for sharing this post. It's really useful. The problem that people encounter when they decide that it is time to lose weight is trying to decide what type of diet to follow. It is easy to feel overwhelmed with the vast number of diet programs which claim that they can teach you how to lose weight fast, but dieting may affect your body. The best thing is exercise and workout to lose weight...I hope all will agree to it.

Maurine Lawrence

Post by Maurine Lawrence » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:43 pm

Hey Sasha. I hope this finds you in good health. This must be very useful to many of us. Thank you for sharing this. It is indeed helpful and informative. Many people are unaware of the link between pregnancy and being weight. Thanks for highlighting that. Stay blessed.

Katherine

Post by Katherine » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:32 am

Hi. How are you?. I hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing some tips. These are tips are very useful for the mothers as well. As the women weight increases during pregnancy. So, if she follows these tips, it might be work. Secondly, exercise is the main key to lose weight. As it is not possible to do exercise during pregnancy but a walk is possible. So, this will help in losing weight. I wish you best of luck.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Hello dear, How are you?I hope you are fine.Thanks for these tips.These are really helpful.I really appreciate your concerned.All the best.God bless you.

Maya

Post by Maya » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:12 pm

Hello Sasha.how are you?Hope your life is going good.Good post dear.Thanks for this one.I really like it.Keep posting.

sofia

Post by sofia » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:51 pm

HEy there. I'm SOfia. I hope you are fine. Thanku so much for the post. This information is very valuable. Take care. Stay bLessed. Be in good health.

Rebecca

Post by Rebecca » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:04 pm

Hi Sasha, I am Rebecca. I hope that you are doing great. Thanks for an auspicious post. You are right. Weight is very important at the time of getting pregnant. It is important to bring your weight at a moderate level when you plan to get pregnant. Drinking water and walking are also very important at this time. Keep posting such auspicious words. Take care.