How to control weight.

Edwina

Re: How to control weight.

Post by Edwina » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:22 pm

Hello Sasha. How are you? I hope things are good at your end. Much obliged to you for your post. It is very informative. I hope people learn from this. I will refer your post to my friend also. All the best.

Abargeen Rose

Post by Abargeen Rose » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:32 pm

Hey there. Hope this finds you in good health. Large amounts of simple carbohydrates from white flour and added sugar can wreak havoc on your blood sugar and lead to weight gain. While avoiding sugar, white rice, and white flour, however, you should eat plenty of whole-grain breads and brown rice. Take care. Bless you dear.

Selena berry

Post by Selena berry » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:08 pm

Hey, I hope you are good. Nice post honey. This one is a really precise and nice post. You have given all important points out here. Thanks for your concern. It is very sweet of you to do that. Have a nice day.

Angelina Gail

Post by Angelina Gail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:30 pm

Hey there. I did somethings on my diet. Think about cutting your serving of beef in half. That's because it's best to try and fill half your plate with veggies or a mixture of veggies and fresh fruit. Hope it helps. Take care.

Betsey Johan

Post by Betsey Johan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:23 am

Hey there. How are you? I would say you can see a good dietitian too. Hope things go well. Take care. All the best. Have a good day. Bless you dear.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:50 pm

Hey there. How are you? Thank you for sharing such tips. Many women are facing the problem of over weight. We must also eliminate sugary foods from out diet. It will help a lot. Keep posting such information. Stay blessed.

Clementine John

Post by Clementine John » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:54 pm

Hi. How are you? Hope things are good at your end. I know many women face these problems. Thanks for the share. God bless you dear. Hope you have an amazing life. Take care. Bless you.

Zelka Gail

Post by Zelka Gail » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:09 pm

Hi. How are you? Hope life is going great. Thanks for sharing the tips. This forum is really useful. God bless you dear. Lots of love. Prayers with you. Have a healthy day.

Henry

Post by Henry » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:02 pm

Hey Sasha.How are you. Your points are quite valid. Can you explain these points. There are done other tips to reduce weight. I have seen many of us explained these. I would like thanks to all these. Have a rainy day.

Albeana Chris

Post by Albeana Chris » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:30 pm

Hi. How are you? Hope all is good. Thanks for sharing this. Have a good day. Take care. Bless you. All the best. Prayers with you dear. Have a good day.