How to control weight.

alistina

Re: How to control weight.

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:14 pm

Nice tips.Thanks for sharing.I am happy that you show concern.It may be helpful for us.Keep sharing dear.God bless you.Take care.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:28 pm

Hey, how are you? Thanks for these. They are really very useful. God bless you. Nowadays obesity has become common. I hope people read this out. Take care.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:22 pm

Hey there dear. Hope you are doing well. . Thank you tons for sharing us such useful information regarding weight loss . Every other women these days are looking for tips. I am sure you have helped us a lot dear. God bless you. Keep posting .Stay happy and healthy. Have a good day.

tara

Post by tara » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:33 am

Sasha that right. You must control your growing weight. It's not easy after we when you put on too much of weight. So start struggling before hand . Don't eat too much. Keep a balanced diet plan . Don't eat extra as it's always tempting but not healthy.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:59 pm

Yes, we should balance our meals. If we have a heavy diet one day, so we should eat light the second day. We should eat one third of our stomach with food. Leave the other third for water. Then, the remain one for air. This is the best thing we can follow. Take care of yourself honey. God bless you!

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Hello Sasha, Hope you are doing good. Welcome to the forum. I can't thank you enough for sharing this information. This is so kind of you. It will benefit many others who are struggling to lose weight. May God ease all your hardships. Stay Blessed. Take care.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:09 pm

Thank you for sharing this amazing post with us. Welcome to the forum. I hope everything is fine at your end. This post will help many others on this forum. We are a small loving family here. Have a nice day. Take care.