How to control weight.

Olivia

Re: How to control weight.

Post by Olivia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Hello Sasha. Thanks a lot for sharing this information. Being overweight can really pose a threat during pregnancy. I will share these tips with my friends. God bless you for supporting. All the best. Take care!

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi. How are you? I hope you are doing well. Thankyou for sharing this information. It was very informative. I completely agree with you. We should go for exercise daily. Avoid junk food. Go for a walk daily. Have a well balanced diet.. Stay bless.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Hey there buddy. How are you? Hope things are good at your side. This is really helpful. I hope we all gain from this. God bless you dear. Lots of love. Prayers with you.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Hi. I hope this finds you in good health. This is such an informative post. This is the complete diet plan. We should also drink more water. Exercise is the best option to lose weight. I hope this post will be helpful for many ladies. We should keep ourselves fit. I hope people will understand this. Take care.

aini

Post by aini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:24 am

Hello, Sasha. Your another post on controlling weight is also very informative. I am happy they you are giving your precious time in helping others. That's the ever best thing about this forum. I am sure you will help us the in future, dear. God bless you. Keep sharing your knowledge with us. Have a lovely day.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:07 am

Hey there Sasha. Thank you for letting us know about it. These tips might help many people. The key to losing weight is eating a healthy diet and exercise. Strengthening activities are a great way to stay in shape and help control weight. God bless you girl.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:32 am

Hi there Sasha, how are you? Hope things are well at your end. Thanks for sharing these tips with us. These are indeed very useful and helpful. We must try to control our hunger. Drink lots of water. Must walk everyday. Have a great day.

Maye Saan

Post by Maye Saan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:42 am

Hello? Whats going on? You have shared a good plan for the reduction of weight. This may help many overweight ladies. Taking balance diet and exercise regularly are the key features for losing weight. Thanks. Good luck.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:02 pm

Hi Sasha. How are you? I hope you are having a good day. I am much obliged to you for this post. You have shared good information. It will help people. Keep posting more.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:21 pm

Hi sasha. How are you? Hope life's well. Thank you girl. So kind of you. Im sure this will help many obese people. Appreciate the effort. Measuring the portions is really important.