after baby

aini

Re: after baby

Post by aini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:48 am

Hello Selena. Very nice and decent name honey. How is your friend now? Is she started dieting to reduce her weight? Well, due to caesarian delivery many mothers gained weight. This is due to the hormonal problem. So, one should lose her weight after delivery by exercising and dieting. So, don't worry. Give her suggestion.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Hey. How is your friend doing now? Congratulations on becoming an Aunt! Your friend just needs to be patient. It is natural to put on weight during pregnancy. Weight loss is gradual and takes time. She must not give up. I wish her all the best!

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:21 am

Hi to you sweetie. Hope you are doing great. . well many girls gain weight after their delivery. They should try different ways to control it. Always take care of yourself. My good wishes are with you. See you soon again. God bless you . Don't lose hope .

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:15 pm

Hi Selena,how are you? Hope things are great at your end. Many congratulations to your friend. Tell your friend to be patient. It is natural to put on weight during pregnancy. Weight loss takes time. Take care. Have a great day.

Gennie

Post by Gennie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:21 pm

That is not an easy target. She must be finding it difficult. That additional weight is not easy to handle. I am sure she must have started worrying about it. Ask her to have some relaxation. Sometimes a little of this weight is lost with time. The best thing is to take baby steps. No extreme measures to be taken.

Maye Saan

Post by Maye Saan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:07 am

Hello? How are you? I think its not only her problem. After pregnancy, all ladies gain weight but she gained so much. Tell him to balance diet and go for taking exercise. Thanks for sharing this post. God bless you.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:54 pm

Hi there. Do not stress about your friend. You get fat during pregnancy. The weight loss will take time. It always does. Just stay calm. Good luck.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:34 pm

Hey to you sweetie! Hope you are good.She should drink a lot of water. Green tea is also very beneficial for losing weight. I hope these things would help her. Take care. Lots of love.Keep smiling

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:03 pm

Hello to you. Hope your friend is well. Congratulations on your sister's successful delivery.The overweight part is so sad. Don't take it seriously. After time passes she lose her weight. Actually, there are some fats that go bigger. So, don't worry about weight. It loses gradually. Thanks for sharing the post. May God bless your sister.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:45 pm

Tell her not to stress. Its not easy but she will do it once she tries! Ask her to diet as much as she can. She must drink green juices. Moreover she must quit sugar. This way a lot of affect will take place. Lastly, she must walk daily. All the best.