after baby

Katey wingle

Re: after baby

Post by Katey wingle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:22 am

She must start with the very first thing that is making a chart. She must see what to eat and what not to have. She must not have junk or soft drinks or any sweet food. Moreover she must start working out. Zumba is a really good way to loose weight too. She will have to be determined. Take care.

Charlotte Gail

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:52 pm

Hey Selena. How are you. Hope things are good at your end. How is your friend. Tell your friend to not lose hope. Have faith. All will go good. Take care. All the very best. Have a good life dear.

Marry stephen

Post by Marry stephen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:42 pm

Yeah, this happens win many women. They face difficulty in loosing their weight. Still, you must tell your friend to be strong. She should keep on working hard. Of course, she will get the fruit of a struggles. Hopefully, she will lose her weight soon. Best wishes to her.

Emma cole

Post by Emma cole » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:15 pm

Hey there. Thank you for reaching out. I hope you're doing good. I am fine as well. I am glad that you care for your friend. It must be frustrating for her. Tell me to workout. Drink a lot of water. Eat healthy food only. No fats in her food. This should help her. Germany forums in which losing weight has been described. I wish you best of luck. Stay blessed.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:18 pm

Find some hardworking. Lol. Running will help you girl. Morning air is so fresh. Take use of it. You will feel all better whole day. You will be so different. Then do share your experience.

Edwina

Post by Edwina » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:23 pm

You are a great friend. Asking to help us all for her. She is lucky to have you. Tell her to start exercising. She will see quick results. She should start dieting too. Take care.

Abargeen Rose

Post by Abargeen Rose » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:32 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope all is good. Just have faith. I hope it all goes good. Take care. All the best dear. Lots of love. Bless you.

SophiaTurner

Post by SophiaTurner » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:07 pm

Hello. How are you? Hope all is good. Welcome to the forum dear. I know its a but of a struggle. Just dont lose the will. It requires patience. Wish you luck. Take care. Bless you.

Selena berry

Post by Selena berry » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:47 pm

Tell her not to stress. That is a normal gain. She will loose it easily. She will have to workout and diet. Moreover, she should not have sugar. She will loose it fastly soon. Take care. All the best.

Angelina Gail

Post by Angelina Gail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:37 pm

Hey there. I know this is a problem. Gaining weight is quite common. Just dont go for extensive exercises. Have a good diet plan. Take care. All the best.