after baby

evah

Re: after baby

Post by evah » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:55 am

How are you? I hope you are fine. . You need to consult a good diet doctor on this. 90% usually gain weight after child birth.. Don't lose hope ...My good wishes are with you. See you soon again. God bless you .

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:56 pm

Oh dear, this is such a big gap. I mean I'm very shocked. By the way, how's your friend. These days of her life must be disastrous? Still, congratulations to her for being blessed with a child. Best of luck for her future. I'm sure she will loose weight soon. Take care of yourself too.

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Hello there. How are you doing? I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for sharing this. May God bless you, always. Take good care of yourself. Have a goodnight. Goodbye.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:53 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. Congratulations on the baby. I'm so happy for her. It is normal to gain weight during pregnancy. She should wait another month. Then start to exercise well. Plus, she must follow a good diet. It will help her to lose weight. She must take her time. She will get back to the previous weight. Best wishes. Have a good day!

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:13 pm

Hello there deary. How are you doing today. First of all congrats to your friends. I am really happy for her! It seems like things are great for her! She gained a little wieght... That isnt great obviously but it's not that bad. Now she is a mother. That is the best thing that can happen to a human being. I am really happy for her. As far as loosing her weight I don't think she even needs a gym membership. Taking care of the young angel will be all she needs. Trust me in the few months ahead of us she will be so tired and so nusy all the time. She will want to gain some weight again. Gos bless you and your friend. Please don't panic. Things will be fine!