after baby

selena

after baby

Post by selena » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:48 am

My friend just delivered a baby . The baby is almost 1 month old now . She gained a lot of weight during her pregnancy almost around 30 to 35 kg . She is almost now around 85 kg. She wants to get back to the pre pregnancy weight which was 55 kg. Please help her out.

Lizzie

Re: after baby

Post by Lizzie » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:19 pm

Hello dear.She needs to be patient.Its only been a month.This weight gain is natural.She will shed it gradually.She needs to take proper nutrition.She can work out regularly for effective results.

Racheal

Post by Racheal » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:52 pm

Be patient. Tell your friend that until your six-week checkup before you start watching your calorie intake and actively trying to slim down. And if she is breastfeeding, experts recommend that you wait until your baby is at least 2 months old before you try to lose weight, Starting a diet too soon after giving birth can make her feel more tired. She will be fit slowly and gradually. If you're patient and give your body a chance to do its work, you may be surprised at how much weight you lose naturally,

Anna Pompeo

Post by Anna Pompeo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:50 am

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. Congratulations on the baby. I'm so happy for her. It is normal to gain weight during pregnancy. She should wait another month. Then start to exercise well. Plus, she must follow a good diet. It will help her to lose weight. She must take her time. She will get back to the previous weight. Best wishes. Have a good day!

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:57 am

Ohh waoo, congrats a lot.Many many best wishes for your friend.Well, most of the women gained weight during pregnancy.That's not a very big problem.Ask her to diet.Walk as much as possible.Take care.

Jolly

Post by Jolly » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:37 am

Woww...congratulations a lot.I am very happy for her.It is normal to gain weight in pregnancy.Don't be sacred.Drink coffee.Take exercise daily.Eat vegetables more and more...walk as much as possible.take care

Tina

Post by Tina » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:00 pm

I am glad that you are concerned for your friend. Weight loss in pregnacey is quite normal.. Nearly 75per cent of women are heavier a year after giving birth than they were before they became pregnant, Research found that the post-pregnancy period is one of of the three periods in a woman’s life in which she is most at risk for weight gain. Statistically, if a women does not lose the extra weight within 6 months after giving birth, she will likely keep those extra pounds, increasing the risk of complications in later pregnancies. Every problem has a solution, Find out the causes and remedies.

Maurine Lawrence

Post by Maurine Lawrence » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:27 pm

Hey selena. I hope you are well. I guess this is too early for your friend. She should take some rest first. She shouldn't put her body under pressure. She can wait for a while. Moreover, if she breastfeeds the baby then she should wait longer. Her diet might affect the nutrition in the milk. She should be patient for a while.

Katherine

Post by Katherine » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:49 am

Hi. I congratulate your friend on the blessing. I wish baby a happy and healthy life. That's a good news from your side. Secondly, if she wants to lose weight then she should do some exercise in the morning. The morning walk and exercise is good for health. As the air is fresh and it will be helpful for breathing as well. She should not take fast food. There are a lot of diseases in fast food. I am so thankful to you for sharing your's friend problem. Definitely, you are the best friend. Take care!

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:56 pm

Hello dear, How are you?I hope you are fine.She should wait for a while.Her body needs rest first.She will gradually lose weight.All the best.