Guidance

Maye Saan

Re: Guidance

Post by Maye Saan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:58 am

Hello? How are you? I think she is taking a bad diet. Tell her to take fat containing things. Also, go to a good doctor. Advise her to avoid self-medication. Thanks. Good luck.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:51 pm

Hello dear. Wait for the results of the tests. Do not worry. Your friend will be alright. Make sure she is not stressing about something. Talk to her. Support her.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:36 pm

Hello there. How are you doing? I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for sharing this. May God bless you, always. Take good care of yourself. Have a goodnight. Goodbye.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:01 pm

Hello to you Miranda. Hope you are well. That's very hard time for her.It may be due to some hormonal problem.It has happened with me too.Also, it is because of hormonal imbalance.Ask her to treat her.This is not a good indication.Prayers are with her.Hope she will be fine in future.Take care of her.God bless you

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:47 pm

How are you? Let the results come. We can not decide anything before the result comes out! However, this is not normal. She must get it checked by a good doctor too as soon as possible. Also make sure she has a healthy diet! I wish her health.

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:19 pm

Hey. How are you? I hope you are well. Consulting a doctor is a safe choice. This way things will be clear. All the best to her. Take care.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:35 pm

Hello there deary. How are you doing today? Hope you had a blast. My weekend has been great. I wish the same upon you and your loved ones. This seems like a very complex situation. I am really sorry to hear about your friend. Usually people want something like this. To lose weight is usually a goal. I am very scared to imagine how it feel when a goal becomes a symptom or illness. Has your friend been at a doctor. She definitely should consult one... Is there something that she doubts is causing this whole ordeal? Finding the cause can be the quickest way to recovery. Wish you well deary... Do update us whenever you caan.