Guidance

Chinayl

Re: Guidance

Post by Chinayl » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 pm

Hello there. I think a good doctor would tell better. It will be good. I hope all goes well. Take care. Bless you. Have a healthy day dear.

Belle

Post by Belle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:34 pm

Hello there sweetie.How are you ? I see you are worried.Just relax.Wait for the test results.I wonder what is the issue. At times it is completely normal. At times it is due to hormones. She should get checked as soon as possible. Im sure you will find out the problem.Its good that she is getting medical attention.I hope she will be okay.All the best.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:08 am

Hi, Miranda. How are you? She should consult a good doctor. I think she should visit a nutritionist. You should take some fresh juices and fruits so that to lose your weight. Green tea is also the best option to lose your weight. Good luck. Take care of yourself.

Marry stephen

Post by Marry stephen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:23 pm

How is your friend now? Well, so she facing any difficulty. Maybe, she's taking too much stress. Well, I am very sorry for her. Still, I will pray for her. May God make things easier for her. She must stay relaxed. Have a good life!

Charlotte Gail

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:45 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope all is good. Potassium, magnesium, and calcium can help to serve as a counter-balance for sodium. Foods that are rich in potassium include leafy greens, most "orange" foods (oranges, sweet potatoes, carrots, melon) bananas, tomatoes, and cruciferous veggies — especially cauliflower. Low-fat dairy, plus nuts, and seeds can also help give you a bloat-busting boost. They've also been linked to a whole host of additional health benefits, such as lowering blood pressure, controlling blood sugar, and reducing risk of chronic disease overall. Hope all goes good. Take care.

Hannah Rogers

Post by Hannah Rogers » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:58 pm

Hey miranda hope youre well. Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope she's better now. Well losing weight this quick isnt good. She must go see a doctor. This could be anything. Hope all is well tho. Lota of love.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:46 pm

Hello dear.She needs to be patient.Its only been a while.weight gain is natural.She will gain it gradually.She needs to take proper nutrition.She needs to be patient.It will happen.Have faith.

Edwina

Post by Edwina » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:47 pm

Hey dear. You do not need guidance. You need motivation. Talk to a doctor. They might help you. They might give you a diet plan. Diet plans really work if you follow them. I hope you do. Take care.

Selena berry

Post by Selena berry » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:12 pm

Hey, how is she now? Did she talk to the doctor? What did he say? I guess tgere is something really wrong. When will the result come? Tell her not to stress and be fast and go to the doctor. My good wishes are there with her.

Angelina Gail

Post by Angelina Gail » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:29 pm

Hey all. Hope things are going good. Go consult a good diet doctor. I hope things get better. Take care. All the best. Have a good life dear.