Guidance

miranda

Guidance

Post by miranda » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:16 pm

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is doing. I just wanted to ask something. I have a friend who is losing weight very quickly. I don't know whats wrong with her. She got some tests done as well. I'm really worried about her.

LaurelFrank

Re: Guidance

Post by LaurelFrank » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Hi, Miranda, how are you? Im doing well. Well, it could be anything. There are a lot reasons for that. The test results can tell better. I really hope it is nothing dangerous. Please keep praying for her. Ill pray for her too. Good day!

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Hi, dear, Im doing well. Thanks for sharing your friend's concerns. It could be anything really. It is hard to tell. Stress could be one of the reasons too. I hope the test results are good. Will be praying for her. Lots of love to her. Please take care of her.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:09 pm

Hello dear, How are you?Yes, it is little worrying.Please advise her.For visiting any expert doctor.I hope all will be fine.Prayers are with Her.All the best to her.God bless you.

Jolly

Post by Jolly » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Hey, I m doing well dear.I m glad to know you are worried about her.You are such a caring and loving friend.I think she should eat healthily.For visiting any expert doctor.Be happy.God Bless you.Everything will be better in future.God bless you.

selena

Post by selena » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:48 am

That is really strange . If she is losing weight and she thinks that she is not feeling hungry these are not good signs. These both signs usually tells that something is not right inside the body. Let's wait and see what the test results show . Praying for your friend.

Anna Pompeo

Post by Anna Pompeo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:28 am

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. I'm fine, thank you! Welcome to the forum. Well, I think she needs to visit a good doctor. She should explain it to the doctor. Just not about the weight only but also any else change(s) if she noticed in her body or behaviour. I hope she will get to the root of the problem then. Take care. Best wishes. Have a good day.

Martha

Post by Martha » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:34 am

Hey please get her thyroid checked. Thyroid is getting very common these days. People Lissa access weight in this problem. It has no cure it remains forever. Ask her to check for any kinds of changes in her body. Nobody can guide without the test results. I hope everything stay well at her end. Worried! Do let us know. Takecare!

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Hello, That's very hard time for her.It may be due to some hormonal problem.I have seen some cases in my life.Also, it is an indication of some serious diseases.Ask her to treat her.This is not a good indication.Prayers are with her.Hope she will be fine in future.Take care of her.

Tina

Post by Tina » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:20 am

Yes, Its not good lose weight quickly. A weight loss of one to two pounds a week is the typical recommendation. Although that may seem like a slow pace for weight loss, it's more likely to help you maintain your weight loss for the long term. if you lose a lot of weight very quickly, you may not lose as much fat as you would with a more modest rate of weight loss. Your friend should consult the nutritionist, he/she will suggest healthy food which will help and can be a remedy of your friend problem... Thanks for sharing your friend concern!!!!