Heavy

Cassi

Heavy

Post by Cassi » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:27 pm

Hello all! I’m in despair. I’m 38 and I have PCOS. I also have 2 beautiful children Mary (5) and Jacob (11) delivered without significant complications. After I delivered Mary I got problems with my weight, heavy problems. Being 5’4” my weight is around 240 lbs. I think I tried everything but nothing has changed, as the reason for this are hormones. I wasn’t skinny before but 160lbs was my max. Now I’m depressed, I’m fat and I can’t take it. My husband tries to support me but I see how looks at me. I could say that my appearance is the only thing that changed, and I’m still Sarah he married to but it’s not true. I can blame hormones of course, but not sure it’s not just my real ‘face’….i’m depressed, I feel constant anger and I feel exhausted. And my problem is that I want to have the 3d baby. My dh and I decided to have 3 kids when we became parents of Jacob so I hope it may influence positively on our relationships. I can’t carry a baby being so heavy and I can’t lose weight and as I was told I should look for other options if I want to have a kid but I can't to cope with all this. Need your support girls!

Rachel

Re: Heavy

Post by Rachel » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:14 am

Hi there! Hope you're doing well today. I am extremely sorry for how you feel right now. I can understand to some extend what you must be going through. My sister gained excessive weight after her first baby. Pregnancy obviously causes hormonal changes in the body. I would advise you not to plan a third baby at the moment. You must seek medical help. Try a new diet plan, visit a nutritionist or join a gym. Keep consulting a doctor all the way. Best wishes! :)

Emily

Post by Emily » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:15 pm

Hey Cassi, I hope that you are doing good. It's great to know about your adorable kids. It's okay honey. You don't need to be stressed. Just control your diet. Don't eat fattening things. Say no to beverages for some time. It is better to meet a nutritionist. I hope you lose weight soon. Take great care of yourself. Love to your kids. Regards.

Samantha

Post by Samantha » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:18 pm

Go for a different approach. Instead of being depressed be proactive. Make a strategy. Exercise and diet. Think positively. Your weight will reduce if you put in effort. Don't always blame the hormones.

Sharon

Post by Sharon » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:42 am

Oh dear. Please be calm. This happens. Don't worry. You'll maintain your weight soon. We are with you. Stop worrying so much. Sometimes depression and stress reduces the chances for women to get pregnant. I hope you understand. Take care!

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:08 pm

Oh, honey.Please first be calm down.Please stop taking tension.Make any plan that is suitable for you.Do daily exercise.Also can do the diet.Everything will be better.Have a good day.

Carrie

Post by Carrie » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:06 am

Hello dear.How are you?You seem really stressed.Please dont be sad.You shouldnt take tension.Do it for your kids sake.You can lose weight.Just stay motivated.And stay strong.You will get there.

Katherine

Post by Katherine » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:03 am

Hi there! I hope you are fine. I think you have too much weight. I advise you to do some exercises if you want to lose your weight. If you want to carry a baby then definitely your weight will increase. You should take some fresh vegetables and fruits in your diet. If you keep on gaining more weight then one day came when you are not able to walk. So it's my humble request to you that first you should lose weight then go for another child. As in pregnancy the women weight automatically increase. I wish you best of luck.

Bunjee

Post by Bunjee » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Hi. How are you? Honey you are extremely over weight! I believe you should take a action on your diet. Start exercising and walking. It helps a lot! All the best.

Susan

Post by Susan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:55 pm

Hey, hope you are doing well. Darling please don't worry. Being over weight is not a sin. You are still beautiful. Just take care of yourself. Follow a healthy routine. Stay positive.