Faulty

Blemishs

Re: Faulty

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:44 pm

How are you? We must keep a healthy diet for ourself. Its good to live and have a good body! We must keep trying. Its bad to give up! No being overweight is not your fault. You must not stress. Keep smiling.

julie hunter

Post by julie hunter » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:38 pm

Hello? How are you? I advise you to never concentrate on others that what are they thinking. Never loss hopes and beliefs in your self. Take exercise daily and select a good dieting plan. All will be fine soon. Thanks, good luck.

evah

Post by evah » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:05 am

I hope you are fine. Good to see you here on the forum. You should not lose hope. I would suggest you to ignore people. May you achieve your goal soon. Stay blessed always. My best wishes to you. Good luck.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:46 pm

Yes, nothing is difficult. Where there's a will, there's a way. It's a very famous proverb. All that is needed is hard work. Once you work hard, you can definitely achieve success. So, you've done a good job! Keep up the spirit. Lots of love from Clara.

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Hello dear. How are you? Hope you're well. Please have a balanced diet. This will keep you healthy and fit. Being overweight can cause many diseases. Please maintain your weight. It's for your benefit. Take care!