Faulty

Delilah

Re: Faulty

Post by Delilah » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:48 pm

Hey friend. Delilah here.Hope you are fine .You don't need to pay attention to what others think of you .Its not at all your fault but it may be somehow considered true that you are in a desperate need of reducing your weight.I also used to be a chubby fellow but now i am slim and smart.A little motivation is what you need to push yourself.Make your mind .Try to reduce weight .Its for your betterment

aini

Post by aini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:07 am

That's a very positive attitude. It will lead you towards your goal achievement. It's good that you are admiring that you are overweight. But still, you are hopeful. You are trying. That's the best way indeed. I appreciate you. God bless you.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:13 pm

Hi there. I hope you are doing better now. Being overweight is definitely not something wrong. Every body type is beautiful! But it is true that conceive successfully you must be healthy. Do not worry! Just follow a proper diet plan and stick to eating healthy. Good luck!

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:21 am

Hi to you Hishys. I hope everything is going good. This is not your fault, Weight sometimes reduces due to hormonal imbalance. There are lot of ways to control it. Get advice from medical expert. Don't be tensed ..Wishing you all the best .Don't stress over it too much. God bless you girl.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:12 pm

Hi there, how are you? Hope things are well at your side. Being overweight is not a big problem. It is not just very healthy. And to conceive you have to be healthy. And no,being overweight is not your fault at all,so don't give ears to such people. Stay happy. Take care. Lots of love.

Gennie

Post by Gennie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:15 pm

You cannot change the thinking of others. They will find faults in you. No one is perfect. Ignore such people. Don't be around people that pull you down. Be a strong woman. Build an identity.

Maye Saan

Post by Maye Saan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:10 am

Hello? How are you? I think you shouldn't worry about what are the others saying. It's their duty to criticize others. You just keep trying and believe in your self. Everything will be fine soon. Good luck.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:55 pm

Hello. There is nothing wrong with being overweight. You just have to stay healthy. Make sure you eat healthy and are active. That is the way to live your life. Hope this helps. May God bless you dear.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:33 pm

Hello dear, How are you?Yes dear Its not at all your fault.But you have to lose some weight.It makes problem in conceiving.Try for this.All will be fine.Good luck.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:03 pm

Hello to you Hishys. Over weight is bad for everyone .You should keep your diet balanced . Being healthy and being over weight are two major different things. It is necessary to keep your weight balanced. Have a lovely day ahead. God bless you dear.