Faulty

Belle

Re: Faulty

Post by Belle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:23 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope well..Weight can be the fault.You should lose weight.You should vegetables more and more.And also You must consult a gynecologist.Don't worry.Everything will be okay Please have a balanced diet. This will keep you healthy and fit. Obesity can cause many other problems. It also creates a problem if a woman is trying to conceive

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:52 am

Hello! How are you? I hope well. Overweight causes many issues. It not only cause infertility but also problems like diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. You should control your weight with the help of a balanced diet and proper exercise. Good luck. Take care of yourself.

Katey wingle

Post by Katey wingle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:16 am

Honey it isnot your fault. You must no be disappointed. Start working out. Loose some weight darling. Its not good for you. You must be motivates and try harder. All the best.

Charlotte Gail

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:42 pm

Hey there. Make sure that everything you're eating is whole as in nothing processed or packaged. Since salt is a preservative, these are the foods that are highest in sodium, something to keep in mind when planning your meals. Have a good day. God bless you dear.

Marry stephen

Post by Marry stephen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Yeah, you are right. Being fat is not a bad thing. I mean fat people are also humans. Still, don't mind dear. Being fat can be problematic. It's important to loose weight as soon as possible. This is just to get rid of criticism. Stay healthy!

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:20 pm

how are you? It is very simple dear. Why are you facing so much difficulty? You can do dieting dear. You should have less fats. Eat less chocolates and sweets. You should burn your calories. Go for walking dear.

Emma cole

Post by Emma cole » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope you're doing fine. I am doing good as well. It is so sad to hear about your problem. I am here to help. Don't worry let's figure this out. Start dieting. Eat less food that contains fat. Boil food and eat that. Go to gym. Work out helps alot. Do what you enjoy and through that lose weight. You've got this. Best of luck. Stay blessed.

Edwina

Post by Edwina » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:32 pm

You are not faulty. Do not say that. You should not blame yourself. It is not a good thing. Be proud of yourself. Take good care of yourself. Be happy in your life. Stay focused.

Abargeen Rose

Post by Abargeen Rose » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:33 pm

Hey dear. Dont be down. This things takes its time. You need to be patient. Have hope and faith. I wish all goes good. Take care. All the best dear. Have a good day.

SophiaTurner

Post by SophiaTurner » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:06 pm

How are you? Hope all is good. You should cut down on calories. You can take small portions of meal throughout the day. Hope it helps. Take care. Bless you. Have an amazing life dear.